NPCIL or Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd has announced the job notification for the post of Trade Apprentice of Lathe Operator, Machinist, Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic. Total Vacancies are 32 and the last date to apply is 16-08-2018. (एनपीसीआईएल या न्यूक्लियर पावर कॉरपोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड ने खराद ऑपरेटर, मशीनिनिस्ट, वेल्डर, फिटर, इलेक्ट्रीशियन, इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स मैकेनिक के व्यापार अपरेंटिस के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 32 हैं और आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 16-08-2018 है।)
About NPCIL - The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited or NPCIL is a government-owned corporation of India based in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Central Government and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
Important Dates -
|Notification Date||11 Jul 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||16 Aug 2018|
Amount of Stipend - a) 90 % of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Govt. of Tamilnadu if he/she had undergone 2 years ITI Training course.
b) 80 % of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Govt. of Tamilnadu, if he/she had undergone a 1-year ITI Training course.
The period of Apprentice training will be one year only.
|Name of the Posts||Qualifications|
|Lathe Operator||1. Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and
2. ITI Pass Certificate in Lathe Operator Trade.
|Machinist||1. Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and
2. ITI Pass Certificate in Machinist Trade.
|Welder||1. Passed 8th class examination from a recognized school and
2. ITI Pass Certificate in Welder Trade.
|Fitter||1. Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and
2. ITI Pass Certificate in Fitter Trade.
|Electrician||1. Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and
2. ITI Pass Certificate in Electrician Trade.
|Electronics Mechanic||1. Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and
2. ITI Pass Certificate in Electronic Mechanic Trade.
Standard of Physical Fitness: The candidates should be free from evidence of any contagious or infectious disease.
The candidates should have the following:
a) Height: 137 Cms.
b) Weight: 25.4 Kgs.
c) Chest measurement: Chest expansion should not be less than 3.8 Cms. irrespective of the size of the chest.
d) Vision: There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye of the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.
The candidates will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course and Trade competency.
Every Apprentice who has completed the period of training will have to undergo a test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in the Vocational trade to determine his proficiency in the designated trade. Only on passing the test, a Certificate of Proficiency in the trade would be issued by the National Council.
How to apply
1) Interested eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as Apprentices. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above-mentioned web portal.
2) The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No.E12153300082, the Establishment ID for NPCIL, MAPS. However, submitting the hard copy of the application is the must for screening/selection.
3) Candidates may download the Application Form (Annexure-I) from the NPCIL Website www.npcil.nic.in. Before applying the candidate should ensure his/her eligibility for Apprentice Training.
4) The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably typewritten on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICE against Notice No.01/MAPS/HRM/TA/2018.
5) Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/ documents along with their application:
i) Educational qualification (8th, 10th, 12th Mark Sheet as may be applicable).
ii) ITI Certificate and Mark Sheet.
iii) Other qualification / Experience Certificates.
iv) Conduct Certificate from TWO Gazetted Officers or from concerned Institution.
v) Community certificates of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
vi) PWD Certificate (if applicable).
vii) Aadhaar Card.
viii) Employment Exchange Registration Card.
ix) Recent passport size photograph.
6) The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with of all supporting documents may be sent to the following address:
Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603 102. Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu.
7) The filled in application should reach us on or before the last date i.e. 16.08.2018.
8) The application form should be accompanied by two Conduct Certificates recently obtained from 2 Gazetted Officers or from the concerned Institution (Originals).
Police Verification Certificate- Madras Atomic Power Station being highly protected area, Apprentices will be allowed only after submission of Police Verification by Sub Inspector or above of their area. You may take parallel action to obtain the Police Verification Certificate, which is a mandatory requirement, to be produced, upon Selection, prior to joining the training.
Place of Posting - Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam- 603 102, Kanchipuram District, Tamilnadu.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification Cum Application Form