NLC Recruitment 2018 or Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has announced a notification for the posts of Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship Training. The total of 635 pots is declared by NCL. Details of the posts are given in Net Advt.No.L&DC.03/2018. The last date to apply for the posts is 25 November 2018.
एनएलसी भर्ती 2018 या नेवेली लिग्नाइट कॉर्पोरेशन इंडिया लिमिटेड ने स्नातक और तकनीशियन अपरेंटिसशिप प्रशिक्षण के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। एनसीएल द्वारा कुल 635 बर्तन घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण नेट एडवार्ट नं। एल और डीसी.03 / 2018 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 25 नवंबर 2018 है।
NLC Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|S.no||Designated Subject Fields||
|7||Computer Science & Engg.||20||25|
|8||Electronics & Communication||15||15|
The educational details are required for the posts as:-
For the posts of Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT):- The Candidates must have a Diploma in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST).
For the posts of Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT):- The Candidates must have a Degree in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST).
Selection will be based on a percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, and the list of Selected Candidates will be updated soon.
How to apply
Steps to Apply Online are:-
1) Eligible applicants should Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC India Limited‟s website www.nlcindia.com.
2. Before registering/applying online, the candidates should possess valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year.
3. The candidates can access the online application portal at www.nlcindia.com.
4. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for the fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post (s).
5. After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take two copies of print out of the same and
a) Retain one copy with them for reference
b) Send the other copy of the Registration-Cum-Application Form along with the documents of Self-attested Copies of
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated (or) Semester – wise Mark lists of Degree / Diploma.
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Proof for Physically Disabled Person(PWD) (if applicable).
- Format showing method of arrival of a percentage of marks (can be downloaded).
in a cover with superscription of “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF …………………… (………..GRADE) IN NLC India Limited”, by Post / Courier, latest by 25-10-2018 to the following address:-
The General Manager, Learning & Development Centre, N.L.C India Limited. Block – 20, Neyveli – 607 803.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification