NIT Delhi Recruitment or National Institute of Technology Delhi has announced job notification and Applications are invited from individuals who would like to contribute for the development of NIT Delhi, an Institute of National Importance. The positions are available at Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Levels. Total vacancies are 23 and the last date to apply is 10-12-2018. Details of the job are given in the ADVERTISEMENT NO. 08/2018. The National Institute Of Technology Delhi or NIT Delhi Recruitment is a public engineering institution located in Delhi, India. It has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament of India.
एनआईटी दिल्ली भर्ती या राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान दिल्ली ने नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है और उन व्यक्तियों से आवेदन आमंत्रित किए जाते हैं जो एनआईटी दिल्ली, राष्ट्रीय महत्व संस्थान के विकास के लिए योगदान देना चाहते हैं। पद प्रोफेसर, एसोसिएट प्रोफेसर और सहायक प्रोफेसर स्तर पर उपलब्ध हैं। कुल रिक्तियां 23 हैं और आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 10-12-2018 है। विज्ञापन का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या में दिया गया है। 08/2018। राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान दिल्ली या एनआईटी दिल्ली भर्ती दिल्ली, भारत में स्थित एक सार्वजनिक इंजीनियरिंग संस्थान है। इसे भारत की संसद के एक अधिनियम द्वारा राष्ट्रीय महत्व संस्थान घोषित किया गया है।
NIT Delhi Recruitment Post Details -
|Name of The posts and Specialization||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details||Employment type|
|07||Pay Level 14A (Rs 1,59,100 – Rs 2,20,200/-) as per revised Pay||Direct/Deputation basis|
|12||Pay Level 13A2 (Rs 1,39,600 – Rs 2,11,300/-)||Direct/Deputation basis|
Assistant Professor Grade-I / Assistant Professor Grade-II
|04||Pay Level 10/11/12 as per revised Pay Scale||Direct selection Basis|
|Name of Post||Qualification||Requirements||Cumulative Essential Credit Points|
|Professor||PhD||Ten years after PhD or Thirteen years total working experience, out of which Seven years should be after PhD. At least Three years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs 9500/- or Four years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs 9000/- or combination of Rs 9500/- or equivalent in an Institution of repute or Research & Development lab or relevant industry||80|
|Associate Professor||PhD||Six years after PhD of which at least Three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs 8000;
Nine years of total working experience, of which Three years should be after PhD, with at least Three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs 8000.
|Assistant Professor Grade-I||PhD||Three years after PhD or Six years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute or Research and Development Labs or relevant industry||20|
|Assistant Professor Grade-II||PhD||
One year post PhD experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry.
Selection will be done on the basis of Presentation and Interview.
How to apply
1) The eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online in the prescribed format available at the Institute website www.nitdelhi.ac.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number.
2) Applicants are required to submit the hard copy of filled generated application form along with one latest passport size photograph duly pasted in the space prescribed in the application form and signed across on it (the stapled photograph will not be accepted) and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, identity proof (Election I-Card/UID Aadhar/PAN etc.), checklist etc sent by speed/registered post to the to the following address:
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Delhi Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, India. Tele: 011-33861005, 1010.
3) The envelope containing the hard copy of application downloaded from completed online form be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………….......in the of DEPARTMENT…………………….
4) Applications which are not in prescribed form and without relevant supporting enclosures shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
5) Last date of submission of online application is December 10, 2018. Candidates have to submit the hard copy of generated filled online application form along with all the relevant documents by December 17, 2018 (5.30pm).
DOCUMENTS / CERTIFICATES:
1) Self-attested copies of degree certificates along with mark statements of graduate, postgraduate, doctorate-level programs as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of degree certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets will be accepted.
2) Self-attested copies of certificate(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/ experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience certificate should be relevant to the post.
3) The Following Original Documents, Certificates are to be produced along with self-attested copies at the time of Interview, including other items as specified on the Institute website for candidates called for Interview, failing which the candidate would not be allowed to appear in the Interview:
(i) All claimed education degree and certificates. Matriculation/ 10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth issued by Central/ State Board indicating date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/ mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating date of Birth will be considered.
(ii) NOC and experience Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organization(s) Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s).
(iii) Caste certificate by the candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC, in the prescribed Proforma only from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order as per Central Govt. List under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC.
(iv) Disability/Medical Certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent medical authorities in case of PWD candidate.
NOTE-I - Original certificates along with one set of self-attested copies should be produced only at the time of interview for verification if shortlisted.
NOTE-II - Date of birth mentioned in the Application Form shall be considered final. No subsequent request for change of date of birth will be considered at the later stage.
NOTE-III - The period of experience rendered by a candidate on the part-time basis, daily wages, visiting/ Guest faculty/ Purely on Contract Basis (Fixed Remuneration) will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview.
For Official Notification, Click here - Official Notification