NII or National Institute of Immunology Recruitment 2018 has announced job notification for the posts of Senior Research Fellow (Project). Total Vacancies are 01 and the last date to apply is 24-07-2018. (एनआईआई या नेशनल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ इम्यूनोलॉजी भर्ती 2018 ने सीनियर रिसर्च फेलो (प्रोजेक्ट) के पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 01 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 24-07-2018 है।)
About NII - National Institute of Immunology (NII) is an autonomous research institute located in New Delhi, under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for research in immunology. It has its origins in the ICMR–WHO Research & Training Centre in Immunology at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi, which was merged with NII.
Post Details -
|Name of the project & Duration of the Project||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID||Salary Details||Last date to Receipt application|
“Investigating collaboration between TNF signal and activating mutations in the non-canonical NF-kB module in multiple myeloma” funded by SERB Tenable till-31.07.2019
|Senior Research Fellow (Project)||01||
Dr Soumen Basak Staff Scientist-V email@example.com
28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per DST OM dated 21.10.2014)
For Attendant (Project) 01 Posts, Click here - Official Notification
Senior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc in Life Science from a reputed University/Institute with a minimum three years of hands-on research experience in cell-signalling and/or Immunology. Candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
• Candidates should have basic theoretical knowledge of in biochemistry, cell biology and signalling, including NF-kB signalling.
• Candidates, who have authored a publication, not necessarily as a first author, will be given preference.
Selection will be done on the basis of Interview Performance.
How to apply
Application Fees - Rs 100 for Gen/OBC Candidates and SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Modes of Payment - Offline Mode- Through Demand Draft has drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII.
How to Apply - 1) Candidates need to download the Application Format form the Official Website of NII - http://www1.nii.res.in/ or from the link given below.
2) Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
3) Apart from sending the application in the prescribed format, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
4) Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft at the time of interview.
Address - NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG NEW DELHI-110067
For detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification Cum Application Form