NICL Recruitment 2018 or National Insurance Company Limited announced a notification for the posts of Accounts Apprentices. Total of 150 posts is declared by Insurance Limited. The last date to apply for the posts is 27 November 2018.
एनआईसीएल भर्ती 2018 या नेशनल इंश्योरेंस कंपनी लिमिटेड ने लेखा अपरेंटिस के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। बीमा लिमिटेड द्वारा कुल 150 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 27 नवंबर 2018 है।
Category Wise Distribution is Defined as:-
|Name of the posts||UR||SC||ST||OBC||PWD||Total posts|
|Accounts Apprentice||87||32||09||22||03||150 posts|
State wise vacancies declared by NICL Recruitment 2018 for Accounts Apprentices are stated as follows:-
|State||No of posts|
|Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||09|
|Assam & North Eastern states||05|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||10|
|J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh||12|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh||08|
|Maharashtra & Goa||19|
|Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand||08|
|West Bengal & Sikkim||25|
Important Dates are:-
|Online Registration commences from||13th November 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||27th November 2018|
|Payment of Application fees||13th November 2018 to 27th November 2018|
|Date of Online Examination||December/January 2018|
|Downloading of call letters for examination commences from||10 days prior to the date of examination|
The interested Candidates must hold a minimum qualification of a Graduate in Commerce discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates
must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Chartered Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
must have qualified the Intermediate Level of Cost & Management Accountancy Examination conferred by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile ICWAI)
must have qualified as MBA (Finance) from a UGC recognized University or Management Institute.
The Selection process is completed through the online examination(Objective Test) and interview. Online Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks. The Objective Test will be online. The Objective Test of 3 hours duration consists of 5 sections for total 200 Marks and consists of 180 minutes of duration.
|Name of Test||No of questions||Max marks||Medium of Exam|
|General Accounting Principles||50||100||Eng/Hindi|
|General Awareness & Reasoning||20||20||Eng/Hindi|
After that Selected Candidates will be called for Interview.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable) -
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non-submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his / her candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
(i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
(ii) Valid system generated the printout of the online application form registered for the online examination.
(iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point F of the advertisement below
(v) Marksheets or certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 27.11.2018 has to be submitted.
(vi) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of the SC / ST / OBC category candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/ or if their caste does not find the place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation.
(vii) Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category.
(viii) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 25.11.2019.
(ix) Experience certificates, if any
(x) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India.
(xi) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for all others.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
Interested Candidates must follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the NICL:-https://nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in. On Home Page to open Click on the Recruitment Tab and then Click on apply online for the Accounts Specialists posts.
2. Then Click on the "New Registration tab". There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal(i.e name, age, address etc) or educational(i.e marks in class 10th and others) in the prescribed format.
4. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:-
(a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm).
(b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(c) left thumb impression of the Candidate that should be verified at the time of examination also. (d) a handwritten declaration by Candidate. The declaration contains the text " “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” A declaration should be scanned and must be handwritten by the Candidate in English language only.
5. There is an option of Examination Centers. The Exam Center will be Selected of your own Choice and convenience.
6. To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
7. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification