NIACL The New India Assurance Company Ltd announced a notification for the posts of Assistants in Mumbai. The total of 685 posts is declared by the Insurance Company Ltd. And all are on a temporary basis for a period of Initially 6 Months. The Online registration starts on July 16, 2018, and ends on July 31, 2018.
एनआईएसीएल द न्यू इंडिया एश्योरेंस कंपनी लिमिटेड ने मुंबई में सहायकों की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। बीमा कंपनी लिमिटेड द्वारा कुल 685 पदों की घोषणा की गई है और सभी प्रारंभिक 6 महीने की अवधि के लिए अस्थायी आधार पर हैं। ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 16 जुलाई, 2018 को शुरू होता है, और 31 जुलाई, 2018 को समाप्त होता है।
About NIACL:- The New India Assurance Co. Ltd., based in Mumbai, Maharashtra is a public sector general insurance company of India. It is the "largest general insurance company of India on the basis of gross premium collection inclusive of foreign operations". It was founded by Sir Dorabji Tata in 1919 and was nationalized in 1973.
The posts are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
The category wise Backlog Vacancies are:-
|Name of the posts||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Some important dates are:-
|Online Registration||16.07.2018 to 31.07.2018 (Both dates inclusive)|
|Payment of Application Fees - Online||16.07.2018 to 31.07.2018 (Both dates inclusive)|
|Tier I Online Examination (Preliminary Exam)||08th and for 9th September 2018 (Tentative dates)|
|Tier II Online Examination (Main Exam)||6th October 2018 (Tentative)|
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level.
The selection process will consist of online tests (Preliminary & Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language Test before the final selection.
The details of the Tier-I Preliminary Exam is:- The Preliminary Examination is an Online Objective Test and for 100 marks, would be of one-hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows:
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Test of English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English & Hindi.
The details of the Tier-II Main Examination is:- The Main Examination is an Online Objective Test and for 200 marks, would be of one-twenty minutes duration and will consist of 5 sections as follows:
|Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
After both the Exams the list of the final Candidates is displayed on the Official Website.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for SC/STIPWD/EX·SER and Rs.600/- for Other than SC/STIPWD/EX·SER. The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay Visa/ Master/ Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards Mobile Wallets.
How to apply is divided into three steps:- (a) Online Registration (b) Payment of Fees (c) Scan and Upload of Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, A Hand Written Declaration.
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the NIACL:- www.newindia.co.in. On the Home page click on Recruitment Tab and after that select the Option of Apply Online for the posts of Assistants.
2. Then Click on the "New Registration tab". There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format.
4. Pay your Application fees Online and Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, an online transaction may not have been successful.
5. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:-
(a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm). Size of file should be between 20kb-50 kb.
(b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred). Size of file should be between 1Okb- 20kb for Signature and left thumb impression.
(c) left thumb impression of the Candidate that should be verified at the time of examination also.
(d) A handwritten declaration by Candidate. "I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required." A declaration should be scanned and must be handwritten by the Candidate in English language only.
6. There is an option of Examination Centers. The Exam Center will be Selected of your own Choice and convenience.
7. Then after final submission take a print out of the Complete Application form for future Use.
Click Here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link