NHM-National Health Mission, Jamtra announced a notification on May 02, 2018 for the posts of Nurse, ANM and Counsellor posts. Total 91 posts are declared by NHM among all the categories. The last date to apply online for the posts is May 15, 2018.
एनएचएम-नेशनल हेल्थ मिशन, जामत्र ने 02 मई, 2018 को नर्स, एएनएम और काउंसलर पदों के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सभी श्रेणियों में एनएचएम द्वारा कुल 91 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 15 मई, 2018 है।
National Health Mission was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue till March 2020. (2013 में भारत सरकार द्वारा राष्ट्रीय ग्रामीण स्वास्थ्य मिशन और राष्ट्रीय शहरी स्वास्थ्य मिशन को कम करने के लिए राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन शुरू किया गया था। इसे मार्च 2020 तक जारी रखने के लिए मार्च 2018 में आगे बढ़ाया गया था।)
The details of the posts are categorized as:-
|S.No||Name of the posts||No. of posts with category type|
|4.||Block Data Manager||02(ST)|
List of all the posts declared by the National Health Mission with their list of educational details and salary are described below:-
|S.No||Name of the posts||Educational Details||Salary|
1.Candidate has an intermediate and three years of General Nursing and Midwifery course that must be recognized by any government institution.
2. It is mandatory to have an approved from Jharkhand Nursing Council.
1.Candidate has an intermediate and Completed Three Years of ANM Course that must be recognized by any government institution.
2.It is mandatory to have an approved from Jharkhand Nursing Council.
1.Masters/Bachelor's degree in Food Science/Nutrition/Home Science/Honours. and also have a fine knowledge of Handling Computer.
2. It is mandatory to have a one year of experience in Health Department.
|4.||Block Data Manager||
1.Graduate in any discipline from an-v recognized university with at least one-year Diploma in computer application/ postgraduate diploma in computer application/DOEACC O level/lTI/IDTR or Bachelor in computer application/BSC IT/USC computer science.
2.Minimum 2 years of post qualification experience with the reputed organization.
Two-year Diploma course of ophthalmic Assistant from an1, govt. Hospital /institution as per the guideline of National progl'amme lbr control of blindness (NPCB)
2.Experience in working on MS ofllce package and iternet usage
1. Post Graduate
2. One year Experience of working the infield of Communication/ACSM/Publ ic-Private Partnership/Health projects/programs.
3. Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive trvo wheeler Pref'erential Qualification.
4. Basic Knowledge of Computer.
Candidates are shortlisted according to the applications is submitted before May 15, 2018. Candidates are informed by Email or they can check regularly check the Official Website. And the shortlisted candidates is tested by either Skill test or Written Test.
How to apply
1. Interested Candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply online by Clicking On the Link Given there:- Application Link.
2. Select your Desired post you Want to apply.
3. If the applicant wants to apply for more than one post then He/She can fill two different applications and also pay two different fees Payment for the posts.
4. Then Carefully Read all the instructions and fill all the mandatory columns of personal information and educational details.
5. When candidate Completes their application form it is advisable that to take a printout of the completed form for future use.
Click here to Check Official Notification Of the posts:- Notification Link