NFL Recruitment 2018 or National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) announced a notification for the posts of Accounts Officer & Senior Manager. Total of 42 posts is declared by the NFL. The Details of the posts are given in Advertisement No.: 03/2018. NFL is looking for qualified, dynamic and result oriented experienced F&A professionals with the initiative for manning the following positions on a regular basis for its various Offices. The last date to apply for the posts is 14 December 2018. And the last date to send hard copy of the Application form is 21 December 2018.
एनएफएल भर्ती 2018 या राष्ट्रीय उर्वरक लिमिटेड (एनएफएल) ने लेखा अधिकारी और वरिष्ठ प्रबंधक पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। एनएफएल द्वारा कुल 42 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या में दिया गया है .: 03/2018। एनएफएल अपने विभिन्न कार्यालयों के लिए नियमित आधार पर निम्नलिखित पदों को प्रबंधित करने के लिए पहल के साथ योग्य, गतिशील और परिणाम उन्मुख अनुभवी एफ एंड ए पेशेवरों की तलाश में है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 14 दिसंबर 2018 है। और आवेदन पत्र की हार्ड कॉपी भेजने की आखिरी तारीख 21 दिसंबर 2018 है।
NFL Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|Name of Designation||UR||SC||ST||OBC||PWD||Total posts||Salary|
|Accounts Officer||20||06||03||11||01 OH 01 HH||40||Rs.16400 - 40500|
|Senior Manager||-||01||-||-1||-||02 posts||Rs.32900 - 58000|
The Candidates interested in the posts must possess a Chartered Accountant from ICAI or Cost & Management Accountant from ICAI or Two years full time / regular MBA with major specialization in Finance / Financial Management with minimum 60% marks.
Based on the information in online application and documents submitted by the candidates‟ alongwith duly signed print out of their online application form, scrutiny of applications would be done and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview.
How to apply
Application fee:- For Accounts Officer - Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Only) and Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) for Senior Manager (F&A). And there is no fee for SC/ST/ExSM/PwBD/Departmental candidates. The fee can be paid through the Demand Draft in favour of National Fertilizers Limited payable at New Delhi.
Follow the following Steps and they are:-
1. Candidates should apply online through NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com. Then Choose “Careers-> Recruitment in NFL->Recruitment of Experienced F&A Professionals - 2018->Apply Online” and submission of application will be allowed on the website up to 1730 hours (5:30 PM) on 14.12.2018.
2. Candidates are required to provide their details in online application form regarding age, date of birth, qualification, division and percentage of marks obtained, year of passing and respective School/College/University, work experience including positions held, name of employers with address, nature of duties, period of service, scale of pay, salary/CTC (Cost to Company)/ salary drawn, demand draft for application fee (if applicable) and other requisite information/declaration.
3. On submission of duly filled-in application online, the candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number and send the print out of the same with duly attested copies of the documents to the given address.
4. Self-Attested Copies of the Documents List are:-
- 10th/Matriculation Certificate
- All Marksheets and Certificates. In addition, for MBA qualified candidates.
- Employer‟s Certificate or Appointment letter along with all promotion/increment letters indicating CTC for the requisite period.
- Certificate issued by Employer(s), if any, for past or present employment.
- For CA/CMA qualified candidates
- An offer of appointment pay slips of October &/or November 2018.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Medical Certificate in the prescribed format
- Demand Draft of `700 / `1000, if applicable
- AADHAAR/PAN/Passport/Election Photo Identity Card/ Identity Card issued by Govt./PSU/Passbook of any Nationalized Bank with a certified photograph.
The copy of online submitted application form, duly signed, along with self-attested copies of the documents/certificates with sealed envelope cover super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______ (POST NAME) - 2018” at the following address: “Deputy General Manager (HR), National Fertilizers Limited, A-11, Sector-24, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh - 201301”.
The last date of receipt of complete applications is 21.12.2018.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification