CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute(NEERI) announced a notification on May 11, 2018, for the posts of Senior Scientist, Principal Scientist and Senior Principal Scientist in Nagpur. Total 13 posts are declared by Research Institute. All the posts are declared on a permanent basis. Details of the posts are given in the ADVERTISEMENT NO. NEERI-2/2018. Link to the Online Applications will be open on May 15, 2018, and the last date to fill the online application is June 15, 2018. The last date to send the hard copy to the Research Center is June 26, 2018.
सीएसआईआर-नेशनल एनवायरनमेंटल इंजीनियरिंग रिसर्च इंस्टीट्यूट (एनईईआरआई) ने 11 मई, 2018 को वरिष्ठ वैज्ञानिक, प्रिंसिपल वैज्ञानिक और नागपुर में वरिष्ठ प्रिंसिपल वैज्ञानिक पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। रिसर्च इंस्टीट्यूट द्वारा कुल 13 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। सभी पद स्थायी आधार पर घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या में दिया गया है। नीरी -2 / 2018। ऑनलाइन आवेदनों से लिंक 15 मई, 2018 को खुला होगा, और ऑनलाइन आवेदन भरने की आखिरी तारीख 15 जून, 2018 है। अनुसंधान केंद्र में हार्ड कॉपी भेजने की आखिरी तारीख 26 जून, 2018 है।
The CSIR-National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-NEERI) is a research institute created and funded by Government of India. It was established in Nagpur in 1958 with focus on water supply, sewage disposal. NEERI has five zonal laboratories at Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Mumbai. NEERI falls under the Ministry of Science and Technology of the central government.
Details of the posts are described as:-
|S.No.||Name of the posts||No of posts|
|7.||Senior Principal Scientist||01|
List of all the posts with their detailed list of educational qualifications, experience, age limit, and salary are described below:-
|S.No.||Name of the posts||Area of Field||Educational Details||Experience||Age limit||Salary|
|1.||Scientist||Environmental Science/ Water Resources.||The candidate has an M.E./ M.Tech. OR Ph.D.(Science/Engg.) Thesis Submitted.||A candidate has experienced in the area of wastewater treatment advance process/wastewater treatment.||Max 32 years||Rs.67700/-|
|2.||Senior Scientist||Environmental Planning/Urban Planning.||The Candidate has a Ph.D.( Engg.) OR Ph.D. (Science).||Experience in water and wastewater treatment technologies development.||Max 37 years||Rs.78800/-|
|3.||Principal Scientist||Environmental Science & Engg./Environmental Science||The Candidate has a Ph.D. (Engg./Science).||Experience in solid waste technology development/air pollution modeling.||Max 45 years||Rs.123100/-|
|4.||Senior Scientist||Life Sciences/Microbiology/ Biotechnology||The Candidate has a Ph.D. (Science) in Biotechnology.||Experience in Industrial biotechnologies.||Max 37 years||Rs.78800/-|
|5.||Principal Scientist||Life Sciences/Microbiology/ Biotechnology||The Candidate has a Ph.D. (Science).||Experience in product development and patents in waste to fuels, bio-waste conversion.||Max 45 years||Rs.123100/-|
|6.||Principal Scientist||Physics/Chemistry||The Candidate has a Ph.D. (Science).||Experience in materials development and product development.||Max 45 years||Rs.123100/-|
|7.||Senior Principal Scientist||Environmental Science/Environmental Engg.||The Candidate has a Ph.D. (Science/Engg.).||Experience in environmental monitoring, management, CRZ,EIA,EC Studies.||Max 50 years||Rs.131100/-|
Candidates are shortlisted and to be called for interview. The candidates so shortlisted will be considered for the interview by the duly constituted Selection Committee to evaluate their suitability for the posts on merit.
How to apply
Application Fee= Rs.500/- for General/OBC candidates. The fee is to be deposited directly in NEERI’s Account No. 00000030266513766 (maintained by SBI, NEERI Branch, Nagpur) [IFSC Code SBIN0004224] through RTGS/NEFT transfer.
Note:- If the candidates want to apply for more than 1 post then the application will be applied to both the posts is different.
Interested Candidates can apply online for the posts through the Official Link-> Apply Link. Click here and the Candidate will be directed to the New Web Page.
1. Candidate can register themselves by entering their valid email ID.
2. After successful log-in candidate can see all the available vacancies listed on the Home page. Candidate should select the desired post and enter the next step.
3. Candidate needs to fill the basic information of valid documents like Aadhar Card No., Marksheet(s), Payment Transaction Reference No., etc to fill the form.
4. Next is the Payment where a Candidate has to enter only NEFT/RTGS Reference No., date of transaction and amount details given by the Bank.
5. Next step is to Upload their documents like Candidate has to upload a recent photograph and signature having a size less than 50 KB each and also single PDF document having all the mandatory documents 10 like Marksheet (s), date of Birth proof, experience, etc. Size of single PDF should be less than 15 MB.
6. Next is to Click on the Submit Button. After the form is successfully submitted candidate will receive a confirmation mail along with pdf file (Application form) which he/she can download.
7. Candidate can download the Computer generated application form duly signed (by the candidate) together with two coloured recent passport size photograph and accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark-sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience certificate, reprints of publications and caste certificate, if applicable , along with application Fee Transfer Receipt should be sent in an envelope (separate envelope for each post ) that must be superscribed as “Application for the Post of ________ (Vacancy Code No.________) Advertisement No. NEERI-2/2018” by Registered/Speed Post only to the following address:-
Director, CSIRNational Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nehru Marg, Nagpur – 440 020.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link