NALCO Recruitment 2018 or National Aluminium Company Limited has announced job notification for the post of Asst. Manager, Dy. General Manager, Dy. Manager, Manager, Asst. General Manager, Jr. Manager. Total Vacancies are 16 and the last date to apply is 11-10-2018. National Aluminium Company Limited or NALCO is a Navratna CPSE under Ministry of Mines in the Public Sector, with its registered office at Bhubaneswar.
नाल्को भर्ती 2018 या नेशनल एल्युमिनियम कंपनी लिमिटेड ने सहायक पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। प्रबंधक, उप। महाप्रबंधक, उप। प्रबंधक, प्रबंधक, सहायक। महाप्रबंधक, जूनियर प्रबंधक। कुल रिक्तियां 16 हैं और आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 11-10-2018 है। नेशनल एल्युमिनियम कंपनी लिमिटेड या नाल्को भुवनेश्वर में पंजीकृत कार्यालय के साथ सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र में खान मंत्रालय के तहत एक नवरात्र सीपीएसई है।
Post wise Salary and Age Limit -
|Post Name||Salary||Age Limit|
|Jr. Manager (E01)||Rs.60000- Rs.180000||44 years|
|Asst. Manager (E02)||Rs.70000- Rs.200000||44 years|
|Dy. Manager (E3)||Rs.80000- Rs.220000||44 years|
|Manager (E4)||Rs.90000- Rs.240000||44 years|
|Sr. Manager (ES)||Rs.100000- Rs.260000||54 years|
|Asst. General Manager (E06)||Rs.120000- Rs.280000||54 years|
|Dy. General Manager (E7)||Rs.120000- Rs.280000||56 years|
NALCO Recruitment Post Details -
|Discipline||Post Name & Grade||No. of Post(s)|
|Finance & Accounts||Asst. Manager (E02)||03 (UR)|
|Finance & Accounts||Dy. General Manager (E07)||01 (UR)|
|Marketing||Asst. Manager (E02)||03 (UR)|
|Marketing||Dy. Manager (E03)||02 (UR)|
|Marketing||Manager (E04)||01 (UR)|
|Marketing||Asst. General Manager (E06)||01 (UR)|
|Marketing||Dy. General Manager (E07)||01 (UR)|
|Public Relation & Corporate Communication||Jr. Manager (E01)||01 (UR)|
|Public Relation & Corporate Communication||Asst. Manager (E02)/ Dy. Manager (E03)||03 (UR)|
NALCO Recruitment Important Dates -
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||11 Oct 2018|
|Last date for submission of a Hard copy of Application Form||17 Oct 2018|
|Discipline||Qualification & Experience|
|Finance & Accounts||Degree in any discipline with CA/ CMA OR MBA with specialization in Finance Management. and Should have work experience in the relevant field. Work experience in ERP environment will be preferred.|
Degree in Engg or any discipline.
Experience: Should have work experience in relevant field as an Executive I Officer in Govt. or PSUs or reputed/ leading manufacturing/ production I Mining I Industrial organizations for a period as mentioned at Para-2. Exposure in commercial management functions viz; marketing, materials, dispatch, traffic, shipping & transport, production planning, product development, product rolling, market assessment, market forecast, formulation and implementation of marketing schemes, sales strategy, customer base analysis, export marketing, sales distribution, customer related legal matters, etc. is desirable
|Public Relation & Corporate Communication - Jr. Manager (E01)||
Degree in any discipline.
Experience: Should have work experience as an Executive I Officer for a period as mentioned at para-2 in the relevant areas
|Public Relation & Corporate Communication - Asst. Manager (E02)/ Dy. Manager (E03)||
Degree in any discipline.
Experience: Should have work experience as an Executive/Officer in Govt. / PSU / reputed / leading Print & Electronic Media having exposure in the areas of media management / public relation / corporate communication or a period as mentioned at Para-2.
The Assessment of short-listed candidates applied against any post at E1 Grade will be made through Written Test & Personal Interview having weightage 85% & 15% respectively.
For the posts at E02 to E05 Grades, the assessment will be made through Group Discussion and Personal Interview with the weightage of 25% and 75% respectively.
Candidates short-listed for any other grades will be assessed through personal interview only. + Based on the performance in Group Discussion and/or personal interview, organizational requirement, vacancies to be operated, the candidates will be selected. + In the event of the number of short-listing candidates being large, the management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the qualification and/or experience to restrict the number of candidates for assessment.
Medical Fitness: + The final placement of the candidate is subject to their medical fitness as per Company's standard and other joining formalities. + The selected candidate needs to be medically fit as per the medical rules of the Company.
How to apply
Steps to Apply -
1) The candidates need to apply online in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) from 21.09.2018 to 11.10.2018.
2) Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, the candidate is required to register again.
3) Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. + No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully.
4) While applying online, the candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph & signature.
5) In case the candidate is called for a personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original certificate and other relevant documents as mentioned in the online application form.
6) The downloaded application with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their online application should reach to below address by post immediately after submission of online application -
Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar - 751013, Odisha
7) Name of the post applied for should be super scribed on the envelop used for sending the hard copy of the application.
8) A candidate can apply for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post will be considered for the lower grade/post.
9) Candidates will be reimbursed IInd class AC( sleeper) to and fro train/bus fare from their communication address mentioned in the online application for attending the interview for E1, E2, E3 & E4 grades by the shortest route on production of tickets/proof of journey. The candidates for E6 grade and above would be entitled to Economy Air Fare.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification