NABARD Recruitment 2018 or National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development announced a notification for the post of Assistant Manager. A Total no. of vacancies announced is 07. The details of the posts are given in Advertisement No.2/DA/2018-19. The last date to apply for the post is 19 September 2018.
नाबार्ड भर्ती 2018 या कृषि और ग्रामीण विकास के लिए नेशनल बैंक ने सहायक प्रबंधक के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कुल संख्या घोषणा की रिक्तियों की 07 है। पदों का ब्योरा विज्ञापन संख्या 2 / डीए / 2018-19 में दिया गया है। पद के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 1 9 सितंबर 2018 है।
The posts are categorized by NABARD Recruitment 2018 are as follows:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise||Total no of posts||Salary|
|Assistant Manager||SC:-1, OBC:-03, UR:-03||07||Rs.28,150/-p.m.|
The Dates are:-
|Start Date of Online Submission||27.08.2018|
|End of Online Submission||12.09.2018|
|Last date of fees Submission||19.09.2018|
|Interview Date||September 2018|
Check Notification of the posts of Development Assistant:- Notification
The Candidates of Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers should have rendered at least five years continuous Military Service and should have been released on completion of the assignment.
Selection will be through Interview of shortlisted candidates. The interview process consists of 100 marks.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs. 750 /- for all others.
Follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the NABARD’s website:https://www.nabard.org/. And then click on the Career Tab and then Select the of Apply Online for Garde"A" posts to open up the On-Line Application Form the link will be open on August 27, 2018, to September 12, 2018.
2. Then Click on the "New Registration tab". There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal like enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id etc. and educational in the prescribed format.
4. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:-
- (a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm).Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
- (b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
5. To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
6. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification