MPSC or Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced job notification 2018 for State Tax Inspector, Assistant Section Officer and Police Sub Inspector Posts. Total vacancies are 547 and the last date to apply is 27-07-2018 (एमपीएससी या महाराष्ट्र लोक सेवा आयोग ने राज्य कर निरीक्षक, सहायक अनुभाग अधिकारी और पुलिस सब इंस्पेक्टर पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना 2018 की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 547 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 27-07-2018 है).
About MPSC - The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India under article 315 to select officers for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Maharashtra according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The Head Office of the MPSC is located at the Maharashtra State Capital Mumbai.
Post Details -
|Name of Post||Department||No. of Post|
|Assistant Section Officer, Group-B||General administration department||126|
|State Tax Inspector, Group-B||Finance department||34|
|Police Sub Inspector, Group-B||Home Department||387|
Graduate in any discipline from recognized University. Candidates must be passed preliminary Exam Maharashtra Subordinate Services.
Knowledge of Marathi is essential.
Physical Standard for Police Sub Inspector -
|Height||165 Cm||157 Cm|
|Chest||79 Cm + 5 Cm Expansion||-|
Examination Dates -
|Name of Post||Date||Examination Center|
|Maharashtra Subordinate Services||26 Aug 2018||Aurangabad, Nagpur, Pune and Mumbai|
|Assistant Section Officer, Group-B||02 Sep 2018||Aurangabad, Nagpur, Pune and Mumbai|
|State Tax Inspector, Group-B||30 Sep 2018||Only Mumbai|
|Police Sub Inspector, Group-B||06 Oct 2018||Aurangabad, Nagpur, Pune and Mumbai|
The selection will be done on the basis of Written test and interview. Written Test will be in two phases - Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
The candidates shortlisted after written test will be called for interview.
Based upon the performance in both the tests, merit list will be prepared and the candidates will be called.
How to apply
Application Fees - For GEN/OBC, Application fees is Rs. 524/- and for SC/ST, Application Fees is Rs. 324/-. Fees are non-refundable.
Modes of Payment - a) Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
b) Offline Mode: Visit any SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment mode.
How to Apply -
1) The candidates need to visit official Website of MPSC - https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
2) They need to register by entering his/her personal details. Upon successful registration, the user id and the password will be sent to the candidate's registered mobile number and email using which he can log in.
3) After login, the candidate needs to fill up the form data such as signature, photo and then submit the application. On successful submission, he will be asked to make payment and take the print of receipt of the payment.
4) The mobile number, email id and receipt shall be preserved until the completion of the process.
5) Address - Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Floor 5-8, Cuprage MTNL Building, Maharshi Karve Road, Cuprage, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021
For Detailed Notification click here - Official Notification