MPPGCL-MADHYA PRADESH POWER GENERATING COMPANY LIMITED has announced a notification for the post of Plant Assistant. The total no. of posts announced is 100. The notification of post is given under NO. CE(HR&A)/Recruit./2018-19/2240. All the posts are declared on a regular basis. The last date to apply for the post is 12th July 2018.
एमपीपीजीसीएल-माधिया प्रसाद पावर जेनरेटिंग कंपनी लिमिटेड ने संयंत्र सहायक के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल संख्या घोषित पदों की 100 है। पद की अधिसूचना सं। सीई (एचआर एंड ए) /Recruit./2018-19/2240। पद के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 12 जुलाई 2018 है।
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned company of Government of Madhya Pradesh engaged in the generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a successor entity of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (MPSEB). The Company, while operating and maintaining its existing units, is also constructing new Power Plants for increasing capacity in the State of Madhya Pradesh.
|Commencement of registration of candidates applications||13 June 2018|
|Last date for online registration of applications by the candidates||12 July 2018|
|Uploading of Mock test||22 July 2018|
|Commencement of issuance of Admit Card||25 July 2018|
|Written Test at Various centers in M.P. (Sunday)||Second Week of August (Tentative)|
|Objection on question paper/answer key||Within 3 days after publication of answer keys.|
The interested candidate must be passed from High School and should have passed ITI in Machinist/ Fitter/ Welder/ HP Welder / Mechanic Pump etc. from any institute recognized by Go MP/GoI.
The applicants have to sit for a WRITTEN TEST containing questions of General Aptitude and relevant subjects. The test will be conducted in four cities that are Bhopal, Jabalpur, Indore & Gwalior. The candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks will be called for the document verification at Jabalpur. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates.
Minimum Qualifying Marks-
- For General or OBC category-50% of the Total
- For Sc/St category-40% of the Total
If two or more students get the same marks then the following tiebreakers will be used-
- One who is senior will prior than the junior
- If the tie still remains then the applicant having more marks in qualifying certificate of ITI will be preferred the first.
How to apply
The interested and eligible candidates have to apply online on the official website i.e. http://www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in/.
After Entering your Personal details and Educational Details, the candidates have to upload scanned copy of Documents.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED-
1. Date of Birth Certificate or High School Examination Mark sheet.
2. High School Examination Mark sheet.
3. Full time ITI Trade Certificate in Electrician/ Wireman/ Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic / Electronics/ Instrumentation from institute recognized by GoMP/GoI.
4. Caste Certificate(If Applicable).
5. M.P. Domicile Certificate
6. Photo Identity Proof.
7. Recent Photograph & Signature of the candidate.
8. Candidates belonging to Project affected families as rehabilitated consequent to land acquisition in Shri Singaji Thermal Power Project, Khandwa will have to upload the Land Acquisition certificate.
- For General or OBC category-Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST category-Rs. 600
The fee can be paid by Debit Card/Credit Card. Please note that application fee is not Refundable.
Click here to check official notification-Official Notification