MIDHANI or Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd. has announced job notification for the post of Manager & Asst Manager. The Total number of vacancies are 08 and the last date to apply is 22-08-2018. (मिधानी या मिश्रा धातू निगम लिमिटेड ने प्रबंधक और सहायक प्रबंधक के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। रिक्तियों की कुल संख्या 08 है और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 22-08-2018 है।)
About MIDHANI - Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited, abbreviated as MIDHANI, is specialized metals and metal alloys manufacturing facility in India, located in Hyderabad, Telangana. MIDHANI is an ISO 9001:2000 company with modern metallurgical facilities and technical competence.
Post Details -
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Age Limit (Max.)||Pay Scale|
|Asst. Manager- Company Sectt. (Gr-II)||01||30 years||Rs.40,000- 3% - Rs.1,40,000|
|Asst. Manager (IT- ERP Technical) (Gr-II)||01||30 years||Rs.40,000- 3% - Rs.1,40,000|
|Asst. Manager (Primary Melting) (Gr-II)||02||30 years||Rs.40,000- 3% - Rs.1,40,000|
|Asst. Manager (R&D) (Gr-II)||02||30 years||Rs.40,000- 3% - Rs.1,40,000|
|Manager (Additive Manufacturing • R&D) (Gr-IV)||01||40 years||Rs.60,000- 3% - Rs.1,80,000|
|Manager- NDT (Gr-IV)||01||40 years||Rs.60,000- 3% - Rs.1,80,000|
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Asst. Manager- Company Sectt. (Gr-II)||Graduate with an Associate membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Degree in Law preferred. Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in handling secretarial matters including statutory and regulatory compliances and Corporate Governance requirements. Should be well versed in Companies Act and its rules and Secretarial Standards etc. and possess good drafting and communication/presentation skills.|
|Asst. Manager (IT- ERP Technical) (Gr-II)||60% of marks in B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT or 60% marks in MCA. Oracle Advanced PUSQL Developer Certificate preferable. Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in Technical design and developments in Oracle EBS R12 Applications.|
|Asst. Manager (Primary Melting) (Gr-II)||60% of marks in B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering. Minimum of 2 yrs relevant post qualification experience. Should have experience on 20 Ton or above capacity Electric Arc Furnace (EAF)/ Ladle Furnace/ VD & VOD in reputed Steel Plant. Experience in Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel & Pit side activities will be preferred.|
|Asst. Manager (R&D) (Gr-II)||60% in M.EIM.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering. Candidates who have passed out in 2017 or later and willing to work in R&D will be preferred.|
|Manager (Additive Manufacturing • R&D) (Gr-IV)0||PhD in the field of Metallurgy. Should have carried out research in the area of Metal Additive Manufacturing. Process experience in metal 30 printing and post-processing methodologies are desirable.|
|Manager- NDT (Gr-IV)||60% of marks in B.EIB.Tech in Metallurgical Material Science/ Mechanical Engineering. Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience in the field of NOT of which at least 5 years experience in RT/UT. Should possess valid, NOT Level-II Certificate in Radiography, Ultrasonic Testing, MPI & DPT. Level-Ill Certification is preferable.|
Selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
How to apply
Application Fees - The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
How to apply -
1) The interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL://www.midhaniindia.in > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
2) The application should be submitted strictly ‘ONLINE’ by logging on to MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 08.08.2018 till 1700 Hrs on 22.08.2018 for this purpose.
3) Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID and contact mobile number which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding Interview can be sent. Midhani will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail sent to the candidate.
4) Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to the date of birth proof (SSC certificate), qualification, category, experience, pay scale, CTC per annum through the link available in the application form. Experience certificates should invariably contain the details of service, work experience & time period.
5) After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take print out of the submitted application and keep it for future reference.
For more Details, Click here - Official Notification