Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. (MGVCL Recruitment) announced a notification for the posts of Assistant law Officer. A total of 05 posts are announced by the Company. The details of the posts are given in ADVERTISEMENT No. JA/02/2018. The last date to apply for the posts is October 10, 2018. Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. or MGVCL Recruitment is an electricity company.
मध्य गुजरात विज कंपनी लिमिटेड (एमजीवीसीएल भर्ती) ने सहायक कानून अधिकारी की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कंपनी द्वारा कुल 05 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का ब्योरा विज्ञापन संख्या जेए / 02/2018 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 10 अक्टूबर, 2018 है। मध्य गुजरात विज कंपनी लिमिटेड या एमजीवीसीएल भर्ती एक बिजली कंपनी है।
MGVCL Recruitment posts are categorized as for Males and Females as:-
|Name of the posts||Total||UR||SEBC|
|Assistant law Officer||05||Male-3, Female-1||Male-1|
Special LLB from Government Recognized University with the regular course or five years integrated course in law.
Minimum 03 years of working experience in Corporate Sector/Public Sector/Power Sector or as practising Advocate in Court of Law.
Good Command over English Language, skill and knowledge in legal drafting, knowledge of court procedures, briefing and liaisoning with advocates and knowledge of computer operations.
Knowledge of Computer operations and Gujarati language is essential.
The selection process of the candidates depends upon the Written Test and then Documents verification/ Interview etc.
How to apply
Application fees:- Rs.500/- for UR & SEBC candidate.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode - Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
How to apply -
Follow the following steps and they are:-
1) Candidates need to visit the official website of WBPSC -http://www.mgvcl.com/jobs.php.
2) Candidate needs to register and then can log in after successful registration. And if they are old Candidates then by entering just their Registration number and password they can enter in their Application form.
3) He/She have to enter their personal and educational information like Marks of the final year of Graduation/or last two Semesters of Graduation Certificate issued by College/University.
4) Candidates need to upload scanned photograph and signature.
5) Interested candidates meeting above criteria may apply “online” on or before 01.10.2018 before 06.00 P.M. and the online payment of fees shall be made on or before 01.10.2018 before 06.00 P.M.
Documents to be produced at the time of Written Test / Interview or as and when required:
1. Online application form along with two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the space provided on the application form.
2. Resume/ Curriculum Vitae.
3. Attested copy of -
i. School Leaving Certificate
ii. Mark sheets of Special LLB or Marksheets of Five Year Integrated Course in Law, as applicable.
iii. Degree Certificate.
iv. Caste Certificate.
4. Certificate specifying the percentage equivalent to grades (if applicable).
5. Experience Certificate.
6. Valid Caste (Roster Category) Certificate of Reserved category issued by Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
7. In case of SEBC candidates, Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati - પરિશિષ્ટ “ક” ”/ પરિશિષ્ટ “૪” (ગજુ િાતી) by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
8. NOC from present employer.
9. Domicile certificate, if applicable.
10. Copy of SBI Challan (for payment made at SBI branch)/copy of system generated receipt in case of online payment of application fees.
11. In the case of Widow Candidates, necessary documentary proofs.
12. Any Other Certificate/document applicable.
All above-stated documents are to be self-attested by the candidate.
Click here to check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link