MECON or Metallurgical and Engineering Consultants (India) Limited has announced job notification for the post of Accountant. Total Vacancies are 12 and the last date to apply is 15-06-2018. The position is purely on the full time fixed tenure contract basis. Duration of Project is 3 years. (मेकॉन या मेटलर्जिकल एंड इंजीनियरिंग कंसल्टेंट्स (इंडिया) लिमिटेड ने एकाउंटेंट के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 12 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 15-06-2018 है। स्थिति पूरी तरह से पूर्ण कार्यकाल अनुबंध आधार पर पूरी तरह से है। परियोजना की अवधि 3 साल है।)
Follow the link for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant And Testing Assistant 108 Post
About MECON - MECON Limited, formerly known as Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Steel of the Government of India. Its headquarter is in Ranchi and its motto is A House of Engineering Excellence, Aiming Beyond (मेकॉन लिमिटेड, जिसे पहले मेटलर्जिकल एंड इंजीनियरिंग कंसल्टेंट्स लिमिटेड के नाम से जाना जाता था, भारत सरकार के इस्पात मंत्रालय के तहत एक सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र उपक्रम है। इसका मुख्यालय रांची में है और इसका आदर्श वाक्य इंजीनियरिंग उत्कृष्टता का एक सदन है, जो आगे बढ़ रहा है।)
Post Details -
|Name of the Post||Age Limit As on 31/05/2018||Total Number of vacancies||Salary Details||Duration of Contract|
|Accountant||Max 32 Years||12||Rs. 35,000/- (if posted at Ranchi)
Rs. 38,000/- (if posted at Engg. Office)
|Total No of Post||12|
The contract period is for a Maximum period of 03(three) years not beyond, renewable after every spell of 01(one) year based on satisfactory performance. However, the period of contractual engagement can be reduced/ terminated due to unsatisfactory performance of the individual.
Important Dates -
|Last Date for Apply Online||15/06/2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form||22/06/2018|
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Post Qualification Experience|
|Accountant||BCom. (Hons.) with
at least 60% marks
from an Indian
|Minimum three (03) years relevant experience in reputed public
limited company and/or PSU company in the area of Finance &
Accounts such as preparation of company’s accounts and audit
compliances, processing of contractors/ vendors bills and statutory
compliances, income tax matters and compliances, GST matters and
compliances, TDS related compliances and any other related
Selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
How to apply
Application Fees - For GEN/OBC, Application Fee is Rs 500/- and Candidates belonging to SC / ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of the fee.
Modes of Payment - Online mode - Make payment in Bank of Baroda, Lalpur Ranchi Branch, IFSC Code:
BARB0LALRAN (5th letter is zero), A/c no. 41110200000192 and enter the Transaction details in
the online application form.
How to Apply - 1) Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility criteria shall apply online through the Official website - http://www.meconlimited.co.in/ -> Careers -> Career Opportunities -> Click here to apply.
2) Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including the issue of call letters).
3) The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (if applicable), Ex-servicemen certificate (if applicable) and scanned copy of Latest passport photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 40 KB) ready before applying online, for upload.
4) After submitting the application online, the candidate shall then be required to download the application form, and send it along with a self-attested copy of the documents uploaded in the website to the address as below:
Personnel Officer, Recruitment Section, MECON Limited, Vivekananda Path, At/PO: Doranda, Ranchi-834002 (Jharkhand).
5) The envelope containing the application shall be superscribed as “Advertisement no. and the name of the post applied for”.
6) Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org or contact No.0651-2483571.
7) List of Documents to be uploaded in the Portal:
i) Xth Class (High School) Certificate as DOB proof.
ii) Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification including year wise/ semester wise marks sheets.
iii) Work Experience certificates clearly mentioning the duration of the experience. In case of present employment, the copy of the document indicating the date of joining along with latest salary slip/statement issued by the employer.
iv) Caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority (If Applicable).
v) PwD Certificate (If Applicable).
vi) Ex-Servicemen Certificate (If Applicable).
vii) In case Caste certificate/ PWD Certificate/ Ex-Servicemen Certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidate should upload a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English/Hindi along with the original certificate.
Each document should be duly self-attested.