LIC HFL Recruitment or LIC Housing Finance Limited has announced job notification for the posts of Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager. Total no. of vacancies are 300 and the last date to apply online is 06-09-2018. (एलआईसी एचएफएल भर्ती या एलआईसी हाउसिंग फाइनेंस लिमिटेड ने सहायक, सहयोगी और सहायक प्रबंधक की पदों के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल संख्या रिक्तियों की 300 हैं और ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 06-09-2018 है।)
About LIC HFL - LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL Recruitment) is one of the largest Housing Finance companies in India having its Registered and Corporate office at Mumbai. The main objective of the Company is to provide long-term finance to individuals for purchase or construction of the house or flat for residential purpose/repair and renovation of existing flat/houses.
LIC HFL Recruitment Post Details -
|State/ Union Territory||No. of Post for Assistant||No. of Post for Associate||No. of Post for Assistant Manager|
|Uttar Pradesh ( excluding NCR )||20||03|
|Delhi ( including NCR )||08||02|
|Haryana ( excluding NCR )||01||-|
Note: Candidates can apply for only one post.
• Candidates are allowed to apply for the vacancy from only one state.
• The centre of online examination for the post of Assistant/Associate will be restricted to the state opted by the candidate.
• In case of multiple registrations, only the latest valid registration will be kept valid.
• Candidates applying for a particular state will be posted preferably in that state initially and can be transferred to any other state later subject to the requirement and suitability.
For Assistant Manager: Posting may be anywhere in India based on the requirement of the Company
LIC HFL Recruitment Important Dates -
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21 Aug 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 Sep 2018|
|Last date for Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination||24 Sep 2018|
|Online Examination for Assistant ( tentative )||06 Oct 2018 to 07 Oct 2018|
|Online Examination for Associate ( tentative )||06 Oct 2018 to 07 Oct 2018|
|Online Examination for Assistant Manager ( tentative )||06 Oct 2018 to 07 Oct 2018|
LIC HFL Recruitment Probation Period:
Assistant/Associate: 6 months from the date of joining which may be extended for a maximum period of 6 months.
Assistant Manager: Before appointment as Assistant Manager, there will be a training period of 1 year as Management Trainee from the date of joining. A consolidated salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month will be paid during this training period. The appointment to the post of Assistant Manager will be subject to successful and satisfactory completion of the training period. There will be a probation period of 1 year from the date of appointment as Assistant Manager which may be extended for a maximum period of 1 year.
|Name of Post||Qualification||Remuneration|
|Assistant||Graduate (minimum aggregate 55% marks)||Rs. 22,257/-|
|Associate||Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and CA-Inter||Rs. 33,498/-|
|Assistant Manager||Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and Two years full-time MBA/ Two years full-time MMS/ Two years full-time PGDBA/ PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks). Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.||Rs. 52,200/-|
Computer Skills are required for Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager.
Selection will be are given on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
Online examination will be of objective type, multiple choice of total two hours duration comprising the following sections:
|Section||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||15 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||50||50||35 minutes|
The online examination will be separate for Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager. It will be in English language only. There will be the penalty for wrong answers in the online examination. For every wrong answer to a question given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
Interview: Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on their respective Marks in Online Examination for Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager will be called for interview. Shortlisting of candidates for interview will be provisional without verification of documents.
Final Selection: The final merit list and selection of candidates will be separate for each post of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager and will be done on the basis of combined marks of Online Examination and Interview strictly according to the merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview.
Medical Examination: Selected candidate will have to undergo Medical Examination and will be appointed as Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager subject to him/her being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by LIC HFL for this purpose.
How to apply
APPLICATION FEE: Application Fee for Assistant Rs. 500/-, Associate Rs. 500/-, Assistant Manager Rs. 500/-. GST @ 18% will be charged on Application Fee.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
How to Apply -
1) Candidates are necessarily required to apply Online through LIC HFL’s website (www.lichousing.com) under the heading “Careers”.
2) Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.01.2018 are required to log in to the LIC HFL’s website and click on “Careers” and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS/ ASSOCIATES/ASSISTANT MANAGERS”.
3) Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration (text given below) as per the specifications are given in “GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING AND UPLOAD OF DOCUMENTS” mentioned at the end. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only.
4) In the event of the candidate not being able to fill the data in one go, candidates can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. Email/SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent on the mobile number and email address provided during registration.
5) A valid personal Email ID and Mobile No. should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. All sort of communication/intimation will be sent to registered email id/mobile no.
6) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying.
The online examination will be held at the following centres and the address of the venue will be advised in the Call letters -
|State/Union Territory||Online Examination Centre||State/Union Territory||Online Examination Centre|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Siliguri||Uttar Pradesh (excluding NCR)||Lucknow, Meerut, Allahabad, Gorakhpur|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun||Delhi (including NCR)||Delhi NCR|
|Haryana (excluding NCR)||Hissar, Chandigarh-Mohali||Himachal Pradesh||Shimla|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Chandigarh-Mohali||Rajasthan||Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|Andhra Pradesh||Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam||Telangana||Hyderabad|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore||Goa||Panaji|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar, Rajkot||Maharashtra||Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Thane, Nagpur, Pune, Aurangabad|
For Detailed notification, Click here - Notification Link
For Apply Online, Click here - Apply Link