Konkan Railway Corporation Limited(KRCL) announced a notification on June 21, 2018, for the posts of Junior Scale Executives in the Various Departments. Total 06 posts are declared by the Corporation Limited. These posts are declared on a regular basis. The last date to apply online for the posts is July 8, 2018, and to send Hard copies of the documents is July 19, 2018.
कोंकण रेलवे निगम लिमिटेड (केआरसीएल) ने विभिन्न विभागों में जूनियर स्केल अधिकारियों के पदों के लिए 21 जून, 2018 को एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड द्वारा कुल 06 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। इन पदों को नियमित आधार पर घोषित किया जाता है। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 8 जुलाई, 2018 है, और दस्तावेजों की हार्ड कॉपी भेजने के लिए 1 9 जुलाई, 2018 है।
About KRCL:- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways (IR). It operates the Konkan Railways, a subsidiary zone of the Indian Railways. It is headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai. The first passenger train which ran on Konkan railway tracks on 20 March 1993 between UdupaiMangaloreglore.
The posts of Junior Scale Executives declared in departments are categorized as:-
|Name of department||No of posts|
|Traffic (Operating & Commercial) Department||02(UR),01(OBC)|
The nature of work for the posts are declared as:-
- Accounts Department:- The Executive is responsible for administering KRCL’s Accounts and Finance Department in areas of Finance (Establishment), and Finance (Expenditure).
- Traffic Department (Operating and Commercial):- The officer is responsible for administering KRCL’s Traffic department (Operating and Commercial) in areas of Freight Operations, Terminal management, and Crew management.
- Personnel Department:- The Executive is responsible for administering KRCL’s Personnel department in areas of Manpower Planning, Recruitment. Training.
The posts declared for Junior Scale Executives is for various departments. The Educational Qualifications for the posts are declared as:-
- Accounts Department:- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce stream and qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA) / Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) from recognized Institution with not less than 60% marks in aggregate taking the average of all the Semesters/ Years.
- Traffic (Operating & Commercial) Department:- The candidate should possess a Regular Bachelor’s Degree in any stream and qualification of Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing/ Sales/ Logistics/ Transportation or other equivalents.
- Personnel Department:- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream and qualification of Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resources Candidate should possess a valid Common Admission Test (CAT) score.
The Selection process for the candidates depends upon the weightage of marks and minimum qualifying marks in each area of evaluation on a scale of 100 shall be as under:
- KRCL will be utilizing valid Common Admission Test (CAT) Scores, conducted by the IIMs, for recruitment of posts in Traffic (Operating & Commercial) and Personnel Departments. And For posts in Accounts department valid CA/CMA score shall be considered as 60% total Weightage.
- Group Discussion among the candidates considered of 10% Weightage.
- Presentation on the given topic will also be considered as 10% Weightage.
- And the one to one Personnel interview will also be considered as 20% Weightage.
- Total of 100% marks will depend upon the candidate's performance.
How to apply
Interested Candidates can follow the following steps and fill their application form and the steps are:-
1). Click on the Official Website of the KRCL:http://www.konkanrailway.com/. Then Click on the Recruitment tab. There is a link of Apply Online for Junior Executive posts. Before Clicking apply online, Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the notification thoroughly before starting the filling up of the application.
2). Candidates should have their own mobile number, valid & active personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as KRCL shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and email till the recruitment is completely over.
3). Candidates should enter their personal details like Name, Father's Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/SSLC/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate ONLY.
4). Candidate should enter their educational details like Name of School, Year of passing and percentage of the 10th class.
5). Upload their Scanned Photograph and signature:- Candidate Photograph in color with name and date: JPEG image of size up to 80KB and Candidate signature in Blue/black ink only of up to 50 KB.
6). The candidates shall have to register their names. A registration number will be generated. This Registration number will be sent to the candidate's mobile number.
7). Pay your Examination fee:- Rs. 500/- and there is no fee for SC/ST candidates. The fee can be paid through the internet/banking or debit/credit cards.
8). Candidates are advised to keep a print of the application form generated by the Computer System.
A hard copy of the Online application with full signature ( not in capital letters) and a self-attested photo affixed in the space provided for, with two attested passport size photos and an attested copy of valid Degree certificate, age proof, CAT/CA/CMA certificates, valid community reservation document are to be sent by Registered post only to:
Senior Recruitment Officer, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD/ Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link