KHC or Karnataka High Court has announced notification for the post of Oath Commissioner. The total number of Vacancies are 834 and the last date to apply is 31-07-2018. (केएचसी या कर्नाटक उच्च न्यायालय ने ओथ आयुक्त के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। रिक्तियों की कुल संख्या 834 है और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 31-07-2018 है।)
About Karnataka High Court - The Karnataka High Court is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka. The High Court functions out of a red brick building known as Attara Kacheri. It is in front of Vidhana Soudha, which is the seat of the legislature of Karnataka. The Karnataka High Court is currently functional in Bangalore, Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga.
|Name of the District||Total Post|
|Bengaluru Metropolitan Area||89|
|D.K. – Mangaluru||19|
|Bench at Dharwad||02|
|Bench at Kalaburagi||03|
|Total No of Post||834|
The appointment of Candidates shall be made initially for a period of 3 years and may be extended for a period until the completion of the practice of seven years.
Advocates who have put in practice of not less than 2 years and not more than 4 years, as on 13.07.2018, are eligible for appointment.
Selection will be done on the basis of Merit List / Interview.
How to apply
1) Candidates need to apply online on the official website of Karnataka High Court -
2) Candidates need to register and provide all the relevant details.
3) The Applicants shall provide mobile number and valid e-mail ID (both compulsory), for communication, at relevant columns while submitting the online application.
4) The candidate shall scan his/her latest passport size photograph with white background (having 5 cm of length X 3.6 cm of breadth with max. size 50 kb) and signature on white paper in black ballpoint pen (having 2.5 cm of length X 7.5 cm of breadth with max. size 25 kb) in jpg format and upload the same, while submitting the online application.
5) The candidate shall possess all original testimonials mentioned below at the time of submitting the online application and same shall be produced along with three sets of self-attested photocopies of the following while appearing for verification:
a. Online submitted the application.
b. Enrolment Certificate.
c. Proof of Identity Card issued by the Bar Council.
d. SSLC or Equivalent Certificate showing the date of birth.
e. Two passport size photographs.
6) Intimation will be sent to the eligible candidates through SMS and E-MAIL provided. The list of eligible candidates for appointment as ‘Oath Commissioners’ will also be notified on the High Court of Karnataka website: http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp
The website will accept the applications round the clock till 11.59 p.m. of 31.07.2018.
To register/submit online applications: 31.07.2018.
Time : 11:59 p.m.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification