JIPMER or Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has announced job notification for the post of Sr Resident. Total Vacancies are 43 and the walk-In Interview will be conducted on 10-07-2018 and 11-07-2018. (जेआईपीएमईआर या जवाहर लाल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च ने सीनियर निवासी के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 43 हैं और वॉक-इन साक्षात्कार 10-07-2018 और 11-07-2018 को आयोजित किया जाएगा।)
About JIPMER - The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India. JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration. (जवाहर लाल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च (जेआईपीएमईआर) भारत में एक मेडिकल स्कूल है। यह दक्षिणी भारत में पुडुचेरी के संघ शासित प्रदेश पांडिचेरी में स्थित है। जेआईपीएमईआर एक भारतीय केंद्र सरकार द्वारा वित्त पोषित संस्थान है जो स्वायत्तता के साथ अपने आंतरिक प्रशासन को चलाने के लिए है।)
The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs.67700/ (Level -11 and Cell-1) (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency. (Total Rs.1,10,000/- approximately).
The post of Sr Residents is a tenure post for the duration of three years. At any given point of time, there used to be vacancies in the grade. Hence, in order to fill up as many vacancies as possible to render optimal patient -care services, it is proposed to conduct walk-in-interview once every two months. Accordingly, the walk-in-interview for the month of July 2018 will be held on 10/07/2018 and 11/07/2018. At present, there are 43 vacancies (Including Backlog vacancies).
Click here for the Job notification of Junior Residents - 03 Posts - Job Notification Link
Post Details -
|S.No/Code No||Name of the department||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Total vacancies||Date of Interview|
|9||Obst & Gynaec||03||02||00||01||06||10-07-2018|
|12||P & S.M Community Medicine||00||00||00||01||01||11-07-2018|
A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
If candidates i.e., MD/MS/DNB are not available/eligible in any particular speciality, those who are having 02 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned speciality can be considered.
The Post of Senior Resident in Emergency Medical Services Department (Casualty) the candidate should possess MD/DNB in Medicine/ EMSD or M.S/DNB in General Surgery.
Selection of candidates will be based on a written test followed by Personal Interview on the same day.
A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible candidate followed by personal interview.
The selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include a written examination (80%) and review of academic, research credentials including publications academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences and performance in the personal interview (20%).
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks.
List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed in our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
How to apply
Application Fees - Rs. 500/- for General (UR) & OBC category Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category. Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PWD category. In addition to the application fee service charge for making online payment will be deducted as per the norms of Bank. The application fee once remitted will not be refunded at any circumstances.
The Online application fee payment will be available from 25.06.18 to 11.07.2018(12.00 Noon).
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
How to Apply - 1) Candidates need to Visit the Official Website of JIPMER - http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in/ and download the application form.
2) Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M from 10.07.18 and 11.07.18 at Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
3) Candidates need to take the following documents at the time of Walk-In-Interview -
i) Filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended).
ii) The following certificates in Original and a Self-attested copy -
01. Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet).
02. MBBS Degree/Provisional certificate.
03. MD/MS/DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate).
04. Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS & MD/MS/DNB).
05. Internship Completion Certificate.
06. Experience certificate (if applicable).
07. Residence certificate issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar/Dy.Tahsildar or Aadhar card or voter ID & Passport.
08. SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (format appended) issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/ Dy Thasildar if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC category. In case the certificate is in regional language, the English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
09. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer.
iii) copy of the printout of fees paid through online. No fee is payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates.
Steps to make payment -
1) Click on the link below:- www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in -> Online payments or click here - https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=362853.
2) Online Payment SBI collect page will be appeared. √
3) Click on the Checkbox mentioned as I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above”.
4) Click on PROCEED.
5) Select RESIDENT RECRUITMENT FEE from the drop-down list of select payment category and fill the following details carefully:- Notification No., Date and month of Notification, Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Name of the Post (from the drop-down list), Name of the department, Educational Qualification, Category of the Applicant (from the drop-down list), Contact No, Email, Communication Address, Application Fee (from the drop-down list i.e. Rs. 500 for UR / OBC & Rs. 250 for SC / ST) Kindly note that in addition to the application fee service charge for making online payment will be deducted as per the norms of Bank.
6) Select SUBMIT and proceed for online payment.
7) Please save the payment copy and the same should be submitted along with the application for reconciliation.
For detailed Notification, click here - Official Notification Cum Application Form