JKPSC Recruitment 2018 or Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission announced a notification on October 16, 2018, for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in the Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department. The total of 200 posts is declared by the Public Commission. Details of the posts are declared in Notification No: PSC/Exam/87/2018. The last date to apply for the posts is January 23, 2019. Online Registration will start from 01-01-2019.
JKPSC भर्ती 2018 या जम्मू-कश्मीर लोक सेवा आयोग ने पशु और भेड़ पालन विभाग में पशु चिकित्सा सहायक सर्जन के पदों के लिए 16 अक्टूबर, 2018 को एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कुल 200 पद लोक आयोग द्वारा घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण अधिसूचना संख्या: पीएससी / परीक्षा / 87/2018 में घोषित किया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 23 जनवरी, 2019 है। ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 01-01-2019 से शुरू होगा।
JKPSC Recruitment Important Dates -
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Department||110|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Sheep Husbandry Department||90|
JKPSC Recruitment Age Limit -
|Category||Age (01 Jan 2018)|
|Maximum/ In-service||40 Years|
|Physically Challenged candidates||42 years|
|RBA/ SC/ ST / ALC/ SLC categories||43 years|
JKPSC Recruitment Important Dates -
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||23 Jan 2019|
|Written Test Date||17 Feb 2019|
Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University or institute.
In accordance with the recruitment rules of the Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department, amended vide SRO-546 & SRO-547, the selection against the notified vacancies shall be made through a written test(objective type) only.
The paper shall comprise of 120 questions of 1 mark each and the duration of the paper shall be 2 hours.
The examination shall be held on 17th February 2019.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.400 for General and OBC candidates and Rs.200 for SC/ST candidates. The fee can be paid through the Online Mode.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
How to Apply -
Follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Interested Candidates can apply Online through the Link:- http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
2. Click on the "One Time Registration" or Click on Login menu.
3. Click on to the Login and you will be redirected to the Login page i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
4. When Submitting these details. Candidates have to upload the images of the recent photograph and signature.
5. Size of the Passport Size photograph and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
6. After that, Click on Show Jobs Option. A list of posts will be shown on the Screen. U want to Select the posts and the Click on apply online.
7. Select an Option of Choose Exam Center Location. The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda, Rajouri. Select any one of them.
8. Candidate should read the Instructions and tick on the "I Agree" Button.
9. Finally, click on the “SUBMIT” button.
10. Pay Your Application fee by Online mode.
11. On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print an application form.
12. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account.
13. The Hard Copy of the Online Application form and along with the Matriculate or Secondary School certificate as proof of date of birth, University certificates, Permanent Resident Certificate, and Caste Certificate. And send to the address JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu.
Click here to check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification
Note:- The Online Application Form once submitted cannot be edited.
Center of Examination -
i. The Examination will be held in Srinagar and Jammu centres. All the candidates shall indicate the option for examination centre as indicated above.
ii. The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to the request for change of centre.