JKPSC Recruitment 2018 or Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission announced a notification on October 16, 2018, for the posts of Medical Officer in HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT. The total of 1000 posts is declared by the Public Commission. Details of the posts are declared in Notification No:12- PSC (DR-P) OF 2018. The last date to apply for the posts is November 15, 2018.
जेकेपीएससी भर्ती 2018 या जम्मू-कश्मीर लोक सेवा आयोग ने स्वास्थ्य और परिवार वेल्फ़ विभाग में चिकित्सा अधिकारी पदों के लिए 16 अक्टूबर, 2018 को अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सार्वजनिक आयोग द्वारा कुल 1000 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण अधिसूचना संख्या: 12- पीएससी (डीआर-पी) 2018 में घोषित किया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 15 नवंबर, 2018 है।
JKPSC Recruitment Number of Posts and Reservation:
JKPSC Recruitment Important Dates -
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Oct 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Nov 2018|
|Written Test Date||02 Dec 2018|
JKPSC Recruitment Age Limit -
|Category||Age (01 Jan 2018)|
|Maximum/ In-service||40 Years|
|Physically Challenged candidates||42 years|
|RBA/ SC/ ST / ALC/ SLC categories||43 years|
MBBS or Possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-II of the 3rd Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of education qualification included in part-II of the 3rd Schedule should fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
i) In pursuance of SRO No: 388 dated: 10.09.2018 the selection process shall be by written test only which shall be of NEET (PG) standard as far as practicable.
ii) The written test (MCQ type) shall be of 100 points.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.400 for General and OBC candidates and Rs.200 for SC/ST candidates. The fee can be paid through the Online Mode.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
How to Apply -
Follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Interested Candidates can apply Online through the Link:- http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
2. Click on the "One Time Registration" or Click on Login menu.
3. Click on to the Login and you will be redirected to the Login page i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
4. When Submitting these details. Candidates have to upload the images of the recent photograph and signature.
5. Size of the Passport Size photograph and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
6. After that, Click on Show Jobs Option. A list of posts will be shown on the Screen. U want to Select the posts and the Click on apply online.
7. Select an Option of Choose Exam Center Location. The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda, Rajouri. Select any one of them.
8. Candidate should read the Instructions and tick on the "I Agree" Button.
9. Finally, click on the “SUBMIT” button.
10. Pay Your Application fee by Online mode.
11. On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print an application form.
12. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account.
13. The Hard Copy of the Online Application form and along with the Matriculate or Secondary School certificate as proof of date of birth, University certificates, Permanent Resident Certificate, and Caste Certificate. And send to the address JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu.
Click here to check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification
Note:- The Online Application Form once submitted cannot be edited.
Center of Examination -
i. The Examination will be held in Srinagar and Jammu centres. All the candidates shall indicate the option for examination centre as indicated above.
ii. The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.