JKPSC Recruitment 2018 or Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission announced a notification on September 25, 2018, for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in Animal Husbandry Department. The total of 20 posts is declared by the Public Commission. Details of the posts are declared in Notification No: 10- PSC (DR-P) OF 2018. The last date to apply for the posts is October 26, 2018.
जेकेपीएससी भर्ती 2018 या जम्मू-कश्मीर लोक सेवा आयोग ने पशुपालन विभाग में पशु चिकित्सा सहायक सर्जनों के पदों के लिए 25 सितंबर, 2018 को अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सार्वजनिक आयोग द्वारा कुल 20 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का ब्योरा 2018 की अधिसूचना संख्या: 10- पीएससी (डीआर-पी) में घोषित किया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 26 अक्टूबर, 2018 है।
The posts declared by JKPSC Recruitment 2018 are categorized as:-
|Item no||Name of the posts||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||Total|
|247||Veterinary Assistant Surgeons||12||04||01||02||01||20 posts|
Some Important dates are:-
|Online Submission of the Form Starts on||26.09.2018|
|End of Online Submission of the forms||26.10.2018|
The last date for submission of hard copy of the Online submitted a form
along with all relevant documents.
The Candidates interested in the poss must possess a degree in B.V.Sc & AH from any recognized University.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.800 for General and OBC candidates and Rs.400 for SC/ST candidates. The fee can be paid through the Online Mode.
Follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Interested Candidates can apply Online through the Link:- http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
2. Click on the "One Time Registration" or Click on Login menu.
3. Click on to the Login and you will be redirected to the Login page i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
4. When Submitting these details. Candidates have to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
5. Size of the Passport Size photograph and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
6. After that, Click on Show Jobs Option. A list of posts will be shown on the Screen. U want to Select the posts and the Click on apply online.
7. Select an Option of Choose Exam Center Location. The Examination will be held at different centers located in Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda, Rajouri. Select any one of them.
8. Candidate should read the Instructions and tick on the "I Agree" Button.
9. Finally, click on “SUBMIT” button.
10. Pay Your Application fee by Online mode.
11. On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print an application form.
12. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account.
13. The Hard Copy of the Online Application form and along with the Matriculate or Secondary School certificate as proof of date of birth, University certificates, Permanent Resident Certificate, and Caste Certificate. And send to the address JKPSC Office at Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu.
Click here to check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification
Note:- The Online Application Form once submitted cannot be edited.