JKPSC Recruitment 2018 or Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission announced a notification on August 21, 2018, for the posts of Lecturer in School School Education Department. The total of 20 posts is declared by the Public Commission. The last date to apply for the posts is September 20, 2018.
जेकेपीएससी भर्ती 2018 या जम्मू-कश्मीर लोक सेवा आयोग ने स्कूल स्कूल शिक्षा विभाग में व्याख्याता पदों के लिए 21 अगस्त, 2018 को अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सार्वजनिक आयोग द्वारा कुल 20 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 20 सितंबर, 2018 है।
The posts declared by JKPSC Recruitment 2018 are stated as:-
|Item No||Department Name||Category Wise||Total no of posts|
Some Important dates are:-
|Online Submission of the Form Starts on||August 21, 2018|
|End of Online Submission of the forms||September 20, 2018|
|Last date for submission of online fee||September 20, 2018|
The educational details for the posts declared by JKPSC Recruitment 2018 are as follows:-
For the posts of Lecturer in Math, Physics, BioTechnology, Arabic, Psychology:- The Candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 60% marks.
For the posts of Lecturer in Computer Science:- The Candidate must possess an MCA from recognized University or DOEACC B Level Course.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.1000 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PHC candidates.
Follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Interested Candidates can apply Online through the Link:- http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
2. Click on the "One Time Registration" or Click on Login menu.
3. Click on to the Login and you will be redirected to the Login page i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
4. When Submitting these details. Candidates have to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
5. Size of the Passport Size photograph and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
6. After that, Click on Show Jobs Option. A list of posts will be shown on the Screen. U want to Select the posts and the Click on apply online.
7. Select an Option of Choose Exam Center Location. The Examination will be held at different centers located in Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda, Rajouri. Select any one of them.
8. Candidate should read the Instructions and tick on the "I Agree" Button.
9. Finally, click on “SUBMIT” button.
10. On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print an application form.
11. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account.
11. The Hard Copy of the Online Application form and along with the Matriculate or Secondary School certificate as proof of date of birth, University certificates, Permanent Resident Certificate, and Caste Certificate. And send to the address Office of the Commission at Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar Jammu/ Solina Srinagar.
Click here to check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification