JKPSC- Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission announced a notification on May 25, 2018, for the posts of Combined Competitive Services in Srinagar. Total 70 posts are declared by the Service Commission. Details of the posts are declared in Notification No: PSC/Exam/2018/38. The Online submission of the forms starts on June 01, 2018, and ends on June 30, 2018.
जेकेपीएससी- जम्मू-कश्मीर लोक सेवा आयोग ने श्रीनगर में संयुक्त प्रतिस्पर्धी सेवाओं की पदों के लिए 25 मई, 2018 को अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सेवा आयोग द्वारा कुल 70 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। अधिसूचना संख्या: पीएससी / परीक्षा / 2018/38 में पदों का विवरण घोषित किया गया है। फॉर्मों का ऑनलाइन सबमिशन 01 जून, 2018 को शुरू होता है, और 30 जून, 2018 को समाप्त होता है।
About JKPSC:- Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State. The same set of Articles (i.e., 315 to 323 in Part XIV) of the Constitution also deal with the composition, appointment, and removal of members, power and functions and independence of a Public Service Commission.
The posts declared by JKPSC are stated as:-
|Name of the posts||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||OSC||Total|
|Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||16||05||02||03||01||00||27|
|J&K Police (G) Service||18||06||02||03||01||01||31|
|J&K Accounts (G) Service||07||02||01||01||00||01||12|
Some Important dates are:-
|Online Submission of the Form Starts on||June 01, 2018|
|End of Online Submission of the forms||June 30, 2018|
|Date of Preliminary Objective Type Test||August 02, 2018|
|Date of Commencement of Main Examination||Feb/March - 2019|
The Interested Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University. And also a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir state. And the Candidate also meet the Following Physical Standards for Male and Female Candidates.
For Male Candidates:-
Height- 165cm, Chest girth (min)-84 cm, Expansion-5 cm.
For Female Candidates:-
Height- 150cm, Chest girth (min)-79 cm, Expansion-5 cm.
And the Physical Standards for Candidates from Leh/Kargil:-
For Male Candidates:-
Height- 160cm, Chest girth (min)-79 cm, Expansion-5 cm.
For Female Candidates:-
Height- 145cm, Chest girth (min)-74 cm, Expansion-5 cm.
The Selection procedure consists of two steps of Examination followed by Documents Verification Process.
The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers viz General Studies-I and General Studies-II of Objective type (MCQ) and carry a maximum of 200 marks each. Candidates those who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the General Studies-I of Preliminary Examination and a minimum of 33% marks in General Studies Paper-II of Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination shall be admitted to the Main Examination. After Selecting form Both the exams candidates will be Called for the Documents Verification process.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.1000 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PHC candidates.
1. Interested Candidates can apply Online through the Link:- http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
2. Click on the "One Time Registration" or Click on Login menu.
3. Click on to the Login and you will be redirected to the Login page i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
4. After Submitting these details. Candidates have to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
5. Size of the Passport Size photograph and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
6. After that, Click on Show Jobs Option. A list of posts will be shown on the Screen. U want to Select the post sand the Click on apply online.
7. Candidate should read the Instructions and tick on the "I Agree" Button.
8. Finally, click on “SUBMIT” button.
9. On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print an application form.
10. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account.
11. The Hard Copy of the Online Application form and along with the Matriculate or Secondary School certificate as proof of date of birth, University certificates, Permanent Resident Certificate, and Caste Certificate. And send to the address office of the Commission at Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar Jammu/ Solina Srinagar.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link