JKPSC- Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission announced a notification on May 30, 2018, for the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Srinagar. Total 42 posts are declared by the Service Commission. Details of the posts are declared in Notification No: PSC/Exam/2018/39. The Online submission of the forms starts on June 01, 2018, and ends on June 30, 2018.
जेकेपीएससी- जम्मू-कश्मीर लोक सेवा आयोग ने श्रीनगर में सिविल न्यायाधीश (जूनियर डिवीजन) के पदों के लिए 30 मई, 2018 को अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सेवा आयोग द्वारा कुल 42 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। अधिसूचना संख्या: पीएससी / परीक्षा / 2018/3 9 में पदों का विवरण घोषित किया गया है। फॉर्मों का ऑनलाइन सबमिशन 01 जून, 2018 को शुरू होता है, और 30 जून, 2018 को समाप्त होता है।
About JKPSC:- Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State. The same set of Articles (i.e., 315 to 323 in Part XIV) of the Constitution also deal with the composition, appointment, and removal of members, power and functions and independence of a Public Service Commission.
The posts declared by JKPSC are stated as:-
|Name of the posts||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||OSC||Total|
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)||24||08||04||04||01||01||42|
Some Important dates are:-
|Online Submission of the Form Starts on||June 01, 2018|
|End of Online Submission of the forms||June 30, 2018|
|Date of Preliminary Objective Type Test||August 16, 2018|
|Date of Commencement of Main Examination||Jan/Feb - 2019|
The Candidate applying for the post must possess Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in India.
The Selection of the Candidate is depended upon the:- i. Preliminary objective type/Screening test ii. Main Examination; iii. Viva Voce Test; and iv. Physical Fitness Test.
1.)Preliminary objective type/Screening test:- The Preliminary objective type/Screening test shall consist of two papers viz Paper-A & Paper-B containing Objective type questions. Each paper consists of a maximum of 225 marks. The time allowed for each paper shall be two hours. The candidates qualifying in the Preliminary objective type/Screening test shall be considered for the Main Examination. Syllabus for the exam will be given in the Notification.
2). Main Examination:- The Main Examination shall include compulsory and optional papers and every candidate shall take all the compulsory papers and three out of the optional papers. Every paper consists of 100 Marks. Time for examination will be given by Three hours for every paper. Candidates obtaining such minimum qualifying marks in subject-wise will be Qualified for the Viva Voce Test.
3). Viva-voce:- The viva-voce test consists of a maximum of 140 marks. The object of viva-voce examination is to assess the candidate’s intelligence, general knowledge, personality, aptitude, and suitability. The final list will be prepared after all steps and call for the Physical Fitness Test.
4). Physical Fitness Test:- No person shall be appointed as a member of service unless he/she be in a good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties as Member of the Service.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.1000 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 500 for SC/ST/PHC candidates.
1. Interested Candidates can apply Online through the Link:- http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
2. Click on the "One Time Registration" or Click on Login menu.
3. Click on to the Login and you will be redirected to the Login page i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
4. After Submitting these details. Candidates have to upload the images of recent photograph and signature.
5. Size of the Passport Size photograph and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
6. After that, Click on Show Jobs Option. A list of posts will be shown on the Screen. U want to Select the post sand the Click on apply online.
7. Candidate should read the Instructions and tick on the "I Agree" Button.
8. Finally, click on “SUBMIT” button.
9. On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print an application form.
10. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your account.
11. The Hard Copy of the Online Application form and along with the Matriculate or Secondary School certificate as proof of date of birth, University certificates, Permanent Resident Certificate, and Caste Certificate. And send to the address office of the Commission at Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar Jammu/ Solina Srinagar.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link