JK Bank Recruitment or Jammu and Kashmir Bank has announced job notification for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). The total number of vacancies for JK Bank Recruitment is 250 and the last date to apply for JK Bank Recruitment is 06-11-2018. Jammu and Kashmir Bank or JK Bank Recruitment is a JK -based private sector banking and financial services company. It is a Private-owned bank with state share with its headquarters in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir.
जम्मू-कश्मीर बैंक भर्ती या जम्मू-कश्मीर बैंक ने प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर (पीओ) के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। रिक्तियों की कुल संख्या 250 है और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 06-11-2018 है। जम्मू-कश्मीर बैंक एक जम्मू-कश्मीर आधारित निजी क्षेत्र की बैंकिंग और वित्तीय सेवा कंपनी है। यह श्रीनगर, जम्मू-कश्मीर में मुख्यालय के साथ राज्य के हिस्से के साथ एक निजी स्वामित्व वाला बैंक है।
JK Bank Recruitment Post Details-
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Salary Details|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||250||the starting basic pay is Rs 23700 / - in the scale of Rs 23700 -980/7 - 30560 -1145/2 -32850 -1310/7 - 42020 & other perks applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale -I.|
JK Bank Recruitment Joining Details -
The selected candidates, at the time of joining, will have to execute a Bond for a value of Rs 5.00 lac (Rs Five lac only) to serve the Bank for a minimum period of five years. The Bond will be invoked by the Bank if the candidate resigns from the service of the Bank before the expiry of five years from the date of joining. On joining, the selected candidates will be designated as “Probationary Officer” and will be on probation for two years. They will be subjected to continuous assessment during the probation period. Those candidates who qualify in the assessment as per standards determined by the Bank from time to time will be confirmed in the Service of the Bank in Junior Management Grade Scale -I (JMGS -I).
For Banking Associates 1200 Posts, Click here - Notification Link
Candidate should have Graduate / Post-graduate with 60% marks and above.
The process will be held in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Mains examination & Interview. The candidates who are shortlisted (10 times the Vacancies) after Preliminary examination will have to appear for Mains examination. The candidates shortlisted (3 times the Vacancies) after the mains examination will be subsequently called for an Interview.
The candidates shall submit the print out of Online Registration Form and Call Letter for Online Test on the date of test/s. Shortlisted candidates for Online Written Test will be communicated through the official website of J&K Bank.
A. Preliminary Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted for each Test|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut off marks to be decided. The adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the bank depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
B. Main Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Allotted for each Test|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
PROCESS FOR ARRIVING AT SCORES:-
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
I. The number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying the penalty for wrong answers.
II. The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores.
Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
III. Test wise scores and scores on total are reported with the decimal point up to two digits.
Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages:
i. On scores in individual tests.
ii. On Total Score.
Examination Center - Candidates will be required to give the choice of Six (6) Centres, out of which at least three (3) centres must be situated outside J&K state. However, any centre, other than those opted by the candidates, can also be allotted. The examination centres are available at following districts/Outside J&K state:
J&K State- Awantipora, Baramulla, Srinagar, Jammu, Samba, Pulwama, Leh
Outside J&K State - Delhi NCR, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Pathankot, Ludhiana, Chandigarh - Mohali
How to apply
Application Fees - The Candidates will pay the requisite fee (Rs 1000/- for General Category & Rs 800/- for Schedule Caste (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) Category).
Modes of Payment - Online Mode - The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply -
A. Application Registration:
1. Candidates have to visit the official website https:// www.jkbank.com under careers link and click on the link “Recruitment–Probationary Officers 2018” and apply for the post which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Marks sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'Submit' button.
Procedure for Uploading the documents :
|While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading left thumb impression and handwritten declaration.|
|Click on the respective link “Upload left thumb impression/handwritten declaration”.|
|Browse and Select the location where the Scanned left thumb impression/handwritten declaration file has been saved.|
|Select the file by clicking on it|
|Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your Left thumb impression and handwritten declaration as specified.|
|If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.|
|Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear/smudged, the same may be reuploaded to the expected clarity /quality.|
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification