JIPMER or Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has announced job notification for the post of Senior Resident. Total Vacancies are 31 and the Walk-in-Interview will be held on 14-08-2018. (जेआईपीएमईआर या जवाहर लाल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च ने वरिष्ठ निवासी पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 31 हैं और वाक-इन-साक्षात्कार 14-08-2018 को आयोजित किया जाएगा।)
About JIPMER - The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India. JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration.
Post Details -
|Departments||No. of Posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
|Blood Transfusion Medicine||01||1||0||0||0|
|Obst & Gynaec||03||1||1||0||1|
|P & S.M||01||0||0||0||1|
Apply for the notification of Asst Engineer, Registrar & Other 21 Posts, Click here - Notification Link
A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/ Institute.
If candidates i.e., MD/ MS/ DNB are not available/ eligible in any particular speciality, those who are having 02 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned speciality can be considered.
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test/Interview.
A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible candidate followed by personal interview.
The selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include a written examination (80%) and review of academic, research credentials including publications academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences and performance in the personal interview (20%). Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks.
List of short listed candidates will be displayed in our notice board on the same day.
How to apply
Application Fees - Rs. 500/- for General (UR) & OBC category Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category. Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PWD category. In addition to the application fee service charge for making online payment will be deducted as per the norms of Bank. The application fee once remitted will not be refunded at any circumstances.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - SBI collect only. No other mode of payment (DD/Cheque/MO/IPO/CRF/Cash etc) will be entertained.
Steps to Make payment -
1) Click on the Check box mentioned as I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above”.
2) Click on PROCEED.
3) Select RESIDENT RECRUITMENT FEE from the drop down list of select payment category.
4) Select SUBMIT and proceed for online payment. Please save the payment copy and the same should be submitted along-with the application for reconciliation.
In addition to the application fee service charge for making online payment will be deducted as per the norms of Bank.
How to Apply - 1) Candidates need to Visit the Official Website of JIPMER - http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in/ and download the application form.
2) Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M on 14.08.18 at Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06, along with
i) filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended).
ii) the following certificates in original and a Self-attested copy thereof and
iii) copy of the printout of fees paid through online. No fee is required to be payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates.
3) Following Documents need to submit along with application form -
01. Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet).
02. MBBS Provisional/Degree certificate.
03. MD/MS/DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate).
04. Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS & MD/MS/DNB).
05. Internship Completion Certificate.
06. Residence certificate issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildhar/Dy.Tahsildhar or Aadhar card or voter ID & Passport.
07. SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (format appended) issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Thasildar/ Dy Thasildar if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC category. In case the certificate is in regional language, the English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
08. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are required to submit “No objection Certificate” from the present employer.
9. All the above mentioned soft copy is also to be sent through e-mail to email@example.com
For detailed Notification, click here - Official Notification