JIPMER Recruitment or Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has announced job notification for the post of Sr Resident. Total Vacancies are 33 and the Walk-In-Interview will be conducted from 19-11-2018 to 20-11-2018. The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER Recruitment) is a medical school in India. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India.
जेआईपीएमईआर भर्ती या जवाहर लाल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च ने सीनियर निवासी के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 33 हैं और वाक-इन-साक्षात्कार 1 9-11-2018 से 20-11-2018 तक आयोजित किया जाएगा। जवाहर लाल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च (जेआईपीएमईआर भर्ती) भारत में एक मेडिकल स्कूल है। यह दक्षिणी भारत में पुडुचेरी के संघ शासित प्रदेश पांडिचेरी में स्थित है।
JIPMER Recruitment Post Details -
|Department||No. of Post|
|Obst & Gynaec||02|
|P & S.M||01|
Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
Selection of candidates will be based on a written test followed by Personal Interview on the same day.
A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible Candidate followed by personal interview.
The selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include a written examination (80%) and review of academic, research credentials including publications academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences and performance in the personal interview (20%).
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks. List of short listed candidates will be displayed in our notice board on the same day.
How to apply
Application Fees - Rs. 500/- for General (UR) & OBC category Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category. Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under the PWD category.
Modes of Payment - Online Mode - Through SBI Collect Portal.
How to Apply -
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of all relevant documents and original documents for verification. The Written test and Interview will be held at the following venue & date:-
|Venue||Institute Council Room, Ground Floor, Institute Block, Jipmer, Puducherry-06|
|Department||Date & Time for Written test/Interview|
|Anesthesiology||19 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|Biochemistry||19 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|Forensic Medicine||19 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|General Medicine||19 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|General Surgery||19 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|Microbiology||19 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|Nuclear Medicine||19 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|Obst & Gynaec||19 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|Ophthalmology||19 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|Paediatrics||20 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|Pharmacology||20 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|Physiology||20 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|P & S.M||20 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|Psychiatry||20 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|Pulmonary Medicine||20 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|Radio-Diagnosis||20 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
|Radiotherapy||20 Nov 2018 at 08:30 AM|
Candidates need to send the following documents along with the application form -
01. Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
02. MBBS Provisional/Degree certificate
03. MD/MS/DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
04. Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS & MD/MS/DNB)
05. Internship Completion Certificate.
06. Residence certificate issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar/Dy.Tahsildar or Aadhar card or voter ID & Passport.
07. SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (format appended) issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/ Dy Thasildar if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC category. In case the certificate is in regional language, the English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
08. Candidate applying under OBC category must possess valid caste certificate issued within last one year by the competent authority & before the date of Interview. The Certificate must be valid for admission in Central Govt. Institution.
09. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification