JIPMER or Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has announced job notification for the post of Jr Resident. Total Vacancies are 03 and the walk-In Interview will be conducted on 17-07-2018. (जेआईपीएमईआर या जवाहर लाल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च ने जूनियर निवासी के पद के लिए नौकरी अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 03 हैं और वॉक-इन साक्षात्कार 17-07-2018 को आयोजित किया जाएगा।)
About JIPMER - The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India. It is located at Pondicherry, the capital of the union territory of Puducherry, in southern India. JIPMER is an Indian central government funded institute with autonomy to run its internal administration. (जवाहर लाल इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च (जेआईपीएमईआर) भारत में एक मेडिकल स्कूल है। यह दक्षिणी भारत में पुडुचेरी के संघ शासित प्रदेश पांडिचेरी में स्थित है। जेआईपीएमईआर एक भारतीय केंद्र सरकार द्वारा वित्त पोषित संस्थान है जो स्वायत्तता के साथ अपने आंतरिक प्रशासन को चलाने के लिए है।)
Due to a shortage of Junior Residents (NPG - Dentistry) and in the interest of patient care services it has been decided to fill up the vacant Junior Resident (NPGDentistry) post on the CONTRACTUAL basis through walk-in-interview initially for a period of 06 months.
Post Details -
|Name of the Post||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Total vacancies||Salary Details||Date of Interview|
|JR (NPG -DENTISTRY)||01||01||01||00||03||Rs 85000/-||17-07-2018|
Click here for Job notification of Senior Residents - 43 Posts - Job Notification Link
The candidates should have passed BDS (including completion of one-year Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by Dental Council of India.
Only those candidates who have passed BDS (including Internship) not earlier than three years before the date of walk-in-interview will be considered. It implies that those who have completed BDS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) between 17.07.2015 to 16.07.2018 only will be considered.
Those who had joined Junior Residency (NPG - Dentistry) anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorized absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NPG-Dentistry) post even if they otherwise qualify.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks.
A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible Candidate followed by personal interview. 85% of total marks will be for written test and 15% for Personal interview.
How to apply
Application Fees - Rs. 500/- for General (UR) & OBC category Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category. Application Fee is exempted in case of candidates applying under PWD category. In addition to the application fee service charge for making online payment will be deducted as per the norms of Bank. The application fee once remitted will not be refunded at any circumstances.
The Online application fee payment will be available from 26.06.18 to 17.07.2018(12.00 Noon).
Modes of Payment - Online Mode: Application Fees can be paid through Online mode - Debit card, Credit Card, Netbanking, Wallets or UPI.
How to Apply - 1) Candidates need to Visit the Official Website of JIPMER - http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in/ and download the application form.
2) Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to be held on 17.07.2018(08.30 A.M) at Exam Hall, Fourth Floor, JIPMER Academic Centre, Opposite of Regional Cancer Center, JIPMER, Puducherry - 06.
3) Candidates need to take the following documents at the time of Walk-In-Interview -
i) Filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended).
ii) The following certificates in Original and a Self-attested copy -
01. Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet).
02. MBBS Degree/Provisional certificate.
03. MD/MS/DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate).
04. Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS & MD/MS/DNB).
05. Internship Completion Certificate.
06. Experience certificate (if applicable).
07. Residence certificate issued by Revenue authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar/Dy.Tahsildar or Aadhar card or voter ID & Passport.
08. SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (format appended) issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/ Dy Thasildar if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC category. In case the certificate is in regional language, the English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
09. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer.
iii) copy of the printout of fees paid through online. No fee is payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates.
Steps to make payment -
1) Click on the link below:- www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in -> Online payments or click here - https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=362853.
2) Online Payment SBI collect page will be appeared. √
3) Click on the Checkbox mentioned as I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above”.
4) Click on PROCEED.
5) Select RESIDENT RECRUITMENT FEE from the drop-down list of select payment category and fill the following details carefully:- Notification No., Date and month of Notification, Name of the Applicant, Date of Birth, Name of the Post (from the drop-down list), Name of the department, Educational Qualification, Category of the Applicant (from the drop-down list), Contact No, Email, Communication Address, Application Fee (from the drop-down list i.e. Rs. 500 for UR / OBC & Rs. 250 for SC / ST) Kindly note that in addition to the application fee service charge for making online payment will be deducted as per the norms of Bank.
6) Select SUBMIT and proceed for online payment.
7) Please save the payment copy and the same should be submitted along with the application for reconciliation.
For detailed Notification, click here - Official Notification Cum Application Form