Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) class 10th results are declared on the official website i.e. http://jharresults.nic.in/ The Jharkhand Academic Council JAC 10th Result 2018 is released on June 12, 2018. The results are declared by JAC Officials at 04:30 pm.
The Jharkhand Academic Council successfully conducted JAC 10th Examination 2018 in the month of March for the academic year 2017-18.
The Secondary School Examination (SSE) JAC Class 10th exams began on Mar 10 and ended on Mar 21. The JAC HSE Class 10th examination, 2018 was organised by the Jharkhand Academic Council.
Current Statistics -
Over 4 lakh students sat in the examinations this year. The matric exams were conducted at 954 centres that concluded on March 21, 2018.
In 2017 57.91% students had cleared the matric exams and JAC hopes to improve the performance this year.
General Highlights -
- 4,28,379 appeared for the Madhyamik exam in Jharkhand
- 2,54,830 students have qualified the exam.
- The overall pass percentage is 59.48%.
- In general category, 44752 candidates had appeared. 64.58% pass.
- Interestingly, the boys have recorded a better pass percentage than girls this year.
- Out of 2,08,701 boys who had appeared for the exam 61.79% have cleared the exam
- Among girls, the pass percentage is 57.29%
- 23% of students score first division and 27% are placed in the second division.
- District wise Hazaribagh has recorded the highest pass percentage of 74.45% followed by Ranchi 72.93%.
District wise performance in Commerce stream
District wise Hazaribagh has recorded the highest pass percentage of 74.45% followed by Ranchi 72.93%.
Last year Statistics -
The Jharkhand 10th Result 2017 fell short of expected pass percentage. The overall pass percentage in JAC 10th Result 2017 was at 57.91 per cent, which was much lower than the previous year scores.
In 2017, 4,66,746 students had registered to appear in the High School, Class 10th examination. The Class 10th and 12th exams started from February 18 and Class 10 exams ended with Sanskrit on March 1, 2017, while the Class 12 exams ended on March 7, the last exams being Computer Science and Anthropology. Gunjan Pal topped the Jharkhand Matric Result 2017 scoring 479 out of 500. Only 57.91% of students were able to qualify for Jharkhand Matric Result 2017.
If you are one of the aspirants you can check the result using following steps:-
There are three ways to check your Result -
2) By SMS.
3) By Mobile Application.
1) How to check your Jharkhand Academic Council Class 10th exam results:
2. Click on the 'Class 10 Exam Results'.
3. Enter your Class 10th roll number and other required details.
4. Submit the details and download your Jharkhand Academic Council Class 10th 2018 exam results.
2) Students can check Get Jharkhand Academic Council Class 12th Results 2018 via SMS-
RESULT space JAC10 space ROLL CODE + ROLL NO - and send it to 56263
3) Mobile Application -
The 10th result can also be checked on the mobile app developed by the Jharkhand Academic Council which could be downloaded from Google Play Store. Once downloaded, candidates can check their marks.
यदि आप उम्मीदवारों में से एक हैं तो आप निम्नलिखित चरणों का उपयोग करके परिणाम देख सकते हैं:-
अपने परिणाम की जांच करने के तीन तरीके हैं -
2) एसएमएस द्वारा।
3) मोबाइल एप्लिकेशन द्वारा।
1) झारखंड अकादमिक परिषद कक्षा 10 वीं परीक्षा के परिणामों की जांच कैसे करें:
2. 'कक्षा 10 परीक्षा परिणाम' पर क्लिक करें।
3. अपनी कक्षा 10 वीं रोल नंबर और अन्य आवश्यक विवरण दर्ज करें।
4. विवरण जमा करें और झारखंड अकादमिक परिषद कक्षा 10 वीं 2018 परीक्षा परिणाम डाउनलोड करें।
2) छात्र झारखंड अकादमिक परिषद कक्षा 10 वीं परिणाम 2018 एसएमएस के माध्यम से प्राप्त कर सकते हैं-
परिणाम space जेएसी 10 अंतरिक्ष रोल कोड + रोल नंबर - और इसे 56263 पर भेजें
3) मोबाइल एप्लिकेशन - झारखंड अकादमिक परिषद द्वारा विकसित मोबाइल ऐप पर 10 वें परिणाम की भी जांच की जा सकती है जिसे Google Play Store से डाउनलोड किया जा सकता है। एक बार डाउनलोड हो जाने पर, उम्मीदवार अपने अंक देख सकते हैं।
About Jharkhand Academic Council - Jharkhand Academic Council abbr. JAC is established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of the Secondary School stage in Jharkhand State.