Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 or Ministry of Home Affairs announced a notification for the posts of Security Assistant/Executive. the total of 1054 posts is declared by the Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. The last date to apply for the posts is 10 November 2018.
खुफिया ब्यूरो भर्ती 2018 या गृह मंत्रालय ने सुरक्षा सहायक / कार्यकारी पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। सब्सिडियरी इंटेलिजेंस ब्यूरो, गृह मंत्रालय, सरकार द्वारा कुल 1054 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। भारत की। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 10 नवंबर 2018 है।
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 posts Details are announced as:-
|S.no||Centre of Examination and place of posting||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
The Interested Candidate must possess a Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education with Knowledge of any one of the local language and it is desirable to have a field experience in Intelligence work.
The Selection process depends upon the number of steps:- The Procedure is divided into the three Tier of Selection Mode. On the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam, candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam. : In the event of tie-in combined scores of candidates in the Tier-I and Tier-III, such cases will be resolved by applying the following criteria, one after another, till the tie is resolved:
a. Total marks in Tier-I and Tier-III
b. Marks in Tier-I.
c. Marks in Tier-III
d. Date of birth, with older candidates, placed higher.
e. Alphabetical order of names
Scheme and Syllabus of Written Exam:- The Criteria of Tier-1 are as follows:- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I. There will be negative marking of a ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question. The test Consists of 2 Hours.
|a) General Awareness||40 Questions|
|b) Quantitative Aptitude||20 Questions|
|c) Logical/analytical ability||20 Questions|
|d) English language||20 Questions|
|Total||100 Marks of 100 questions|
Tier-2 and Tier-3:- Candidates would be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies. Tier-II examination will be of qualifying nature. Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks. The date, time & center of Tier-II & Tier-III would be intimated to the successful candidates through E-mail given by them in the online application.
|Tier-2(Qualifying Marks 20 required)|
|Descriptive type: a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.||40 marks|
|b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)||10 marks|
|Interview/Personality test||50 marks|
How to apply
Examination fee:- Rs.50/- for Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST, Ex-servicemen* & female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Payment:- There are both modes Online mode and Offline Mode is applicable to pay the fee.
Online Mode:- Fee will be payable through the Internet Banking, ATMCum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India, including Rupay Card or any other bank, can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option. The fee could be paid online AFTER A GAP OF ONE WORKING DAY.
Offline Mode:- Candidates are required to take a printout of Challan form & deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India AFTER A GAP OF ONE WORKING DAY. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
Steps to Apply Online for the posts are:-
1. Candidates may apply online by Visiting their Official Website: https://mha.gov.in. At Home page there is a tab of Notifications=>Vacancies=>Applications for the posts of Security Assistant=> Click on Apply Online at the Right side of the Notification.
2. The application portal will be Opened from 20.10.2018 to 10.11.2018.
3. The online application is divided into two parts: Part-I relates to the personal, academic & other particulars of the candidate while Part-II relates to the payment of exam fee.
4. Candidates firstly Register themselves by Entering their Basic Details like Name, Contact Number, and etc. Candidates are advised to submit only one application
5. Then, Registration-Id is generated. And the Candidate should note down and retain ‘Registration-ID’ & ‘Password’ provided to them while making registration which would be required later. They should also note down their roll number (as and when allotted) for future reference.
6. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and provide during the registration process.
7. After that, they have to Enter their Educational Details like Year of the passing and Marks etc. Next step is to Upload Photograph and Signature at the given place.
8. The candidates are required to upload their photograph & signature at the time of online registration (in a single file, the size of which should not be more than 50 KB).
9. Candidates may ensure that the signature uploaded by them are visible since they (candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards & attendance sheets. The registration becomes complete only after the photograph & signature are uploaded by the candidate.
10. The candidates should take a printout of the Challan Form. And pay Your Application fee.
11. The candidates must also furnish one mobile number for receiving SMS alerts related to the exam.
12. At the Examination Center, Candidates are requested to make a sufficient number of passport size colored photographs (identical to the one uploaded) and carry identity proof in original such as Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/College etc.
Click here to Check the Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification