Indian Post Haryana Recruitment announced a notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in the state of Haryana. The total of 683 posts is declared by the Indian Post. Details of the posts are given in STAFF/75-2/FILLING UP/GDS/2018/. The last date to apply for the posts is 02 January 2019.
भारतीय डाक हरियाणा भर्ती ने हरियाणा राज्य में ग्रामीण डाक सेवा के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। भारतीय डाक द्वारा 683 पदों की कुल घोषणा की गई है। पदों का विवरण STAFF / 75-2 / FILLING UP / GDS / 2018 / में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 02 जनवरी 201 9 है।
Indian Post Haryana Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. And also should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc. will also be acceptable for this purpose.
Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
How to apply
Candidates must follow the following Steps and they are:-
1. Interested Candidates can apply for the posts is through https://indiapost.gov.in. Click on New Registration if you are registering first time otherwise log in with your old Registration number. For fresh Registration candidates have to fill the following details:-
1. Name (In the capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
2. Father Name
3. Mobile Number
4. Date of Birth
7. State in which Xth class passed.
8. Board in which Xth class passed.
9. Year of Passing Xth class.
10. Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional).
After successfully enter all the details Candidates can click on the Submit button and move to the next step.
2. The applicants of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options and payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST, and PH candidates. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. The candidates who applied earlier in pursuance of Haryana Postal Circle Notification no. Staff/75-2/Filling Up/GDS/I/2016 dated 06.04.2017, should apply online afresh based on their earlier Registration number by them in response to this notification.
3. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents:- The candidates need to upload documents in the following format:-
|S.no||Document Type||Uploading File Format||File Size|
|1.||SSC Marks Memo / Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding an A4 size|
|2.||Additional SSC Marks Memo1||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding an A4 size|
|3.||Additional SSC Marks Memo2||.jpg/.jpeg||600kb; not exceeding an A4 size|
|4.||Computer Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding an A4 size|
|5.||Community Certificate||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding an A4 size|
|6.||Photo||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb; 200x230 pixels preferable|
|7.||Signature||.jpg/.jpeg||50kb; 200x230 pixels preferable|
|8.||Certificate of Disability.||.jpg/.jpeg||200kb; not exceeding an A4 size|
Before Click on Save and Submit button. A final Check of all your details and Uploaded documents can be checked by the Candidate.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification