Indian Bank announced a notification for the Recruitment of Probationary Officer. There are 417 posts are declared by the Bank. The Online submission for the posts is open on August 01, 2018, and ends on August 27, 2018.
भारतीय बैंक ने प्रोबेशनरी ऑफिसर की भर्ती के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। बैंक द्वारा 417 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन सबमिशन 01 अगस्त, 2018 को खुला है, और 27 अगस्त, 2018 को समाप्त होता है।
About Indian Bank - Indian Bank is a leading Public Sector Bank. Its headquarters is in Chennai. The bank has two subsidiary companies-"Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd" and "IndBank Housing Ltd.".Since 1969 the Government of India has owned the Bank.
The posts are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||Total|
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||01.08.2018 to 27.08.2018|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary||After 24.09.2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||06.10.2018|
|The result of an Online exam - Preliminary||17.10.2018|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Main||22.10.2018|
|Online Examination – Main||04.11.2018|
Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. And also have an experienced Working knowledge of Computer.
First Step is the Preliminary Exam that is Qualifying in nature. And the Second one is the Main Examination, the selected students from the level 1 will only take part in the Second Exam. The third and final Round is the Interview Round. After fro the all the three steps the candidate is selected for the post and call for the Joining.
Preliminary Exam:- The paper consists of 100 questions of maximum 100 marks all the questions are objective type. The duration of the exam will be given for 1 Hour. A candidate has to give the choice to give exam in either Hindi or English.
The details of the Exam are:-
|Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
The Candidates qualifying from the Preliminary Exam will go through to the next Round.
Main Examination:- The paper consists of 155 questions of maximum 200 marks and all the questions are objective types. The duration of the exam will be given for 3 Hours. A candidate has to give the choice to give exam in either Hindi or English.
The details of the Exam are:-
|Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||Hindi/English||45||60||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||Hindi/English||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||English||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||Hindi/English||35||40||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||English||02||25||30 minutes|
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination may subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Bank. The intimation will be sent by email and SMS to the registered email ID and mobile number.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for all others.
Interested Candidates must follow the steps and they are:-
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the Indian Bank:http://www.indianbank.in. On Home Page, there is a tab for "Career". Click here and you will be redirected to the New page. Then Click on the link ―RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS THROUGH ON BOARDING‖ and click on ―APPLY ONLINE FOR PO ON BOARDING‖.
2. Then Click on the "New Registration tab". There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal or educational in the prescribed format. Like a name of the candidate or his /her father/ spouse etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/ other documents.
4. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:- (a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm). (b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. And Dimensions of the signature should be 140 x 60 pixels with Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
5. There is an option of Examination Centers. The Exam Center will be Selected of your own Choice and convenience.
6. To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
7. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link