ITBP Recruitment 2018 or Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force announced a notification for the posts of Constable (Animal Transport) in Group ‘C’. The total of 85 posts is declared by the Police Force. The posts are declared on a temporary basis. The last date to apply for the posts is 13 November 2018.
आईटीबीपी भर्ती 2018 या इंडो-तिब्बती सीमा पुलिस बल ने समूह 'सी' में कांस्टेबल (पशु परिवहन) के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। पुलिस बल द्वारा कुल 85 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पद अस्थायी आधार पर घोषित किए जाते हैं। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 13 नवंबर 2018 है।
ITBP Recruitment 2018 posts details are:-
|Name of the posts||Category Wise Collection||Total posts||Salary|
|Constable (Animal Transport)||
Male: UR-36, SC-11, ST-5, OBC-20
Female UR-7, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3
|85 posts||Rs. 21700 – 69100 (as per 7th CPC).|
Duty against the Posts:- The selected candidates will serve in ITBP Force in the Animal Transport cadre. They will handle transport and other animals of the Force.
Candidate should have passed 10th class or matriculation from a recognized Board/Institution. They also must have the Physical Standards and they are:-
|Description||Height in Cms for Male||Height in Cms for Female||Chest in Cms (For Male Candidates only)|
|For all States and Union Territories (except categories Mentioned)||170||157||80-85|
|For candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur etc.||165||155||78-83|
|For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST)||162.5||150||76-81|
The Selection procedure steps are declared as:-
Step 1:- Physical efficiency test (PET) and Physical standard test (PST):- The events of the PET are as follows:-
|For Male Candidates|
|1.6 Km Race||To be completed within 7.30 minutes.|
|Long Jump||11 Feet (03 Chances).|
|High Jump||3½ Feet (03 Chances).|
|For Female Candidates|
|800 Mtr Race||To be completed within 4.45 minutes.|
|Long Jump||09 Feet (03 Chances).|
|High Jump||3 Feet (03 Chances).|
Candidates who qualify the PET will be screened for Height, Chest and Weight measurements.
Step 2:- Written Test:- The candidates who qualify PET & PST will have to appear in written examination. The question paper will be set bilingually in Hindi and English. The written test will consist of OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue or Black Ball pen only or Computer-based objective type multiple choice questions at the discretion of ITBP. The test Consists of 100 marks of 2 Hours. A pattern of Exam:-
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness/ General Knowledge (Bilingual)||25||25|
|Knowledge of elementary Mathematics (Bilingual)||25||25|
|Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns (Bilingual)||25||25|
|Basic knowledge of the candidates in English/Hindi||25||25|
Step 3:- Verification of Original Documents:- Documents of the candidates will be checked before Detailed Medical Examination (DME), the candidates will be required to produce the original documents related to Educational and Professional qualifications, date of birth etc. Original copy of the following documents will be required for verification:-
(i) Educational Certificate
(ii) Date of birth Certificate as in Matriculation or 10th Class Certificate
(iii) Professional/Experience Certificate
(iv) Domicile Certificate issued by local revenue authorities or PAN Card or Aadhar Card or Driving License or Voter ID Card or Passport for verification of citizenship.
(v) Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
(vi) One passport size photograph same as submitted with an online application form.
Step 4:- Review Medical Examination:- In case candidates declared unfit in a detailed medical examination are not satisfied with the findings of the Medical Officer, they may submit an application for his/her re-medical examination with a duly filled Medical Fitness certificate.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for Male candidates belonging to General (UR) or OBC category applying for recruitment Constable (Animal Transport).
The Steps to Apply Online are:-
1. The Candidates can click on the Official Website http://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/then Click on Apply Online against the desired post.
2. Register yourself into the portal and Login using your Registration No.
3. Fill-up and submit the online application form like fill the details of 1. Post applied for 2. Candidate’s Name 3. Mother’s name 4. Date of Birth 5. Gender 6. Valid E-Mail ID 7. Valid (own) Mobile Number. 8. Education details as per the post applied. 9. Address for Communication: Candidate should enter his/her address as per the specification is given therein.
4. The Candidates can submit the details. Candidates are advised to verify the details given therein, especially those fields highlighted in Blue Colour like Communal Category, Educational qualification, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final.
5. On submission, an email and SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered E-mail id and mobile number. Candidates are advised to note the registration number, as it is essential for further processing and future logins.
6. All the candidates are required to upload their scanned recent color passport size photograph (JPG/JPEG format of size 20-50 kB) and signature (JPG/JPEG format of size 10-20 kB).
7. Pay your Application fee by Online Mode.
8. Take a printout or save their application in PDF format of the Complete application form for future Use.
Click here to check the official notification- Official Notification