IOCL Recruitment or Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced a notification for the post of Technician & Trade Apprentice. Total posts are 390 and The last date to apply for the post is 12-10-2018. IOCL recruitment is an Indian state-owned oil and gas company with registered office at Mumbai and primarily headquartered in New Delhi.
आईओसीएल भर्ती या इंडियन ऑयल कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड ने तकनीशियन और व्यापार अपरेंटिस के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल पद 3 9 0 हैं और पद के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 12-10-2018 है। आईओसीएल भर्ती मुंबई में पंजीकृत कार्यालय के साथ एक भारतीय राज्य के स्वामित्व वाली तेल और गैस कंपनी है और मुख्य रूप से नई दिल्ली में मुख्यालय है।
IOCL Recruitment Salary Details -
Apprentice will be paid a monthly consolidated stipend as detailed below -:
1) Technician Apprentices – 90 % of the minimum wages of the semi-skilled workers of the respective locations(centre or state whichever is higher).
2) Trade Apprentices - 90 % of the minimum wages of the semi-skilled workers of the respective locations (centre or state whichever is higher). In case the arrived amount as mentioned above exceeds Rs. 7530 per month, an additional amount of Rs.2500/- towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses shall be paid. The consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location.
IOCL Recruitment Important Dates -
|Date of opening of the online application portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in||20 Sep 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 Oct 2018 til 06:00 PM|
|Written Test and Interview||Tentatively in the Month of Nov./ Dec. 2018.|
IOCL Recruitment Post Details-
|State||Trade||Trade Code||No. of Posts|
|Western Region Pipelines (WRPL)|
|Telecom & Instru.||WRGJ03||18|
|Telecom & Instru.||WRRJ03||13|
|Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL)|
|Telecom & Instru||NRHR03||11|
|Telecom & Instru.||NRPB03||05|
|Telecom & Instru.||NRDL03||06|
|Telecom & Instru.||NRUP03||06|
|Telecom & Instru.||NRUK03||01|
|Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL)|
|Telecom & Instru.||ERWB03||11|
|Telecom & Instru.||ERBH03||07|
|Telecom & Instru.||ERAS03||08|
|Telecom & Instru.||ERUP03||04|
|South-Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL)|
|Telecom & Instru.||SEOD03||10|
|Telecom & Instru||SEJH03||01|
|Telecom & Instru.||SEJH03||02|
|Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL)|
|Telecom & Instru.||SRTN03||03|
|Telecom & Instru.||SRAP03||02|
|Technician Apprentice Mechanical||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/ 10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Mechanical Engineering
ii) Automobile Engineering
|Technician Apprentice Electrical||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/ 10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electrical Engineering
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration/ 10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
vi) Electronics Engineering
|Trade Apprentice (Assistant Human Resource||Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.|
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.|
Selection process would consist of two stages i.e Written Test & Personal Interview.
The candidates shall be shortlisted for the Written Test purely based on the information furnished by them in the online portal. Candidates are, therefore, advised to furnish the correct information in the online application portal.
Candidates who are short-listed for Written Test shall have to download their Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Test through the online portal only on the notified date. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post.
The written test shall be of 85 marks and interview shall be of 15 marks. Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. The candidate has to choose the correct option.
There shall be 85 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 85. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
In Technical trade, from the total 85 objective type questions, about 60 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
For the Trade Apprentice (Accountant), out of total 85 objective type questions, about 60 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc. For the Trade Apprentice (AssistantHuman Resource), 85 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours. Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
The candidates will have to qualify each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview. Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test and Interview is 40% separately.
Candidates securing minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test will be called to attend Personal Interview.
Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on the aggregate of Written Test and Personal Interview marks. Trade-wise & State-wise merit list for each Region shall be prepared based on aggregate marks scored by the candidates in Written Test and Personal Interview, which shall be arranged in descending order.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per IndianOil’s pre-employment medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-engagement medical Examination” before they commence the application process.
How to apply
Follow the following steps:-
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
(a) Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!regi…
(b) For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
1. The interested Candidates needs to check the Official Website:- https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in/ and apply Online from 20.9.2018 till 12.10.2018 by 18:00 hours.
2. There is a link to Online Apply. The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) and signature in black ink (Size: between 10-30 KB in JPG Format) etc. ready before applying online.
3. Candidates have to enter their Personal Details like name, age, Address etc. And then enter their educational details. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number which should be kept active during the recruitment process.
4. The candidate should ensure that they fill all the details on the application form including uploading of the photograph, other details etc. Before final Submission of the form, Candidates need to check all the details carefully. And take a print out of the complete application form.
5. All the candidates are advised to keep the printout of the online application form for reference for downloading Admit Card from IOCL website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
6. Candidates are required to bring one ID proof in ORIGINAL – anyone from among Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Voter ID Card/Driving License/Passport – along with Admit Card at the time of Written Test.
7. The candidate has to bring all original certificates/testimonials/ mark sheets along with a passport size photograph and self-attested copies of certificates/mark sheets for checking before the Personal Interview.
Any Queries regarding any problem should mail to the following address given below:-
|For Northern Region Pipelinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|For Eastern Region Pipelinesemail@example.com|
|For Western Region Pipelinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|For Southern Region Pipelinesemail@example.com|
|For South Eastern Region Pipelinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The verification of the original documents shall be done at the time of conduct of Personal Interview.
The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Personal Interview:
1) 10th pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
2) SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be the latest one. Formats of Certificate are available in the Detailed Notification as well as in https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in under the downloads section.
3) Semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets and Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering/Graduation Degree in respective Discipline.
4) Any other certificate, if applicable
Click here to Check Official notification of the posts:- Official Notification