IOCL Recruitment 2019 or Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced a job notification for the posts of Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV in IOCL, Haryana. The last date to apply is 15-01-2019. Online Registration will start from 01-01-2019. IOCL recruitment is an Indian state-owned oil and gas company with registered office at Mumbai and primarily headquartered in New Delhi.
IOCL भर्ती 2019 या इंडियन ऑयल कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड ने IOCL, हरियाणा में जूनियर इंजीनियरिंग असिस्टेंट- IV के पदों के लिए नौकरी की अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 15-01-2019 है। ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 01-01-2019 से शुरू होगा। IOCL भर्ती एक भारतीय राज्य के स्वामित्व वाली तेल और गैस कंपनी है जो मुंबई में पंजीकृत कार्यालय और मुख्य रूप से नई दिल्ली में मुख्यालय है।
IOCL Recruitment Post Details -
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) / Junior Technical Assistant-IV||07|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utilities -O&M)||02|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (MechanicalFitter cum Rigger) / Junior Technical Assistant - IV||08|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||14|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst - IV||01|
Click here to apply for the notification of Non-Executive 15 Posts - Notification Link
Click here to apply for the notification of Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice West Bengal Posts - Notification Link
Click here to apply for the notification of Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV 70 Posts - Notification Link
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) / Junior Technical Assistant-IV||07||3 years Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engg. from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utilities -O&M)||02||i) 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks
ii) 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (MechanicalFitter cum Rigger) / Junior Technical Assistant - IV||08||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with pass class.
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||14||3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc.(Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst - IV||01||B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks.|
1. Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration followed by Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) for the shortlisted candidates. SPPT will be of qualifying nature with no marks assigned to it.
2. Candidates securing a minimum of 40% marks in the Written Test may qualify for Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
3. The minimum qualifying marks in Written Test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC / PwBD Category against reserved positions.
How to apply
1. Eligible ex-apprentices candidates are required to submit neatly typed Application Form in prescribed format attached with this advertisement enclosed as Annexure-III.
2. Candidates are required to send the duly filled in Application Form supported by self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents (Qualification/Experience/Apprenticeship Certificate / Age/Caste etc.) to the Dy. General Manager (Human Resources), HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana-132 140 on or before 15.01.2019.
3. Candidates should superscribe Advertisement Number and Name of the Post applied for on the top of the envelope.
4. Incomplete application, not supported by self-attested copies of relevant documents, Applications received after the last date shall be summarily rejected without any further communication whatsoever.
5. Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test for verification.
6. Further information regarding written examination, call letters, results, etc. shall be made available through the website www.iocl.com or over email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the website regularly.
Documents / Testimonial to be submitted along with the Application form -
i) Self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (for supporting of age proof),
ii) Self-attested photocopies of Degree / Diploma / ITI - Mark sheets (All semester) and Passing Certificates.
iii) A full-time regular course certificate from University/Institute, if not mentioned in the certificate/Mark sheet.
iv) Apprentice Completion Certificate issued by Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex.
v) NCVT certificate issued by RDAT after completion of AITT in case of Trade Apprentices.
vi) Proficiency Certificate issued by BOAT after completion of Technician Apprenticeship training.
vii) Caste/category Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / PwBD (wherever applicable) in the prescribed format.
viii) Experience Certificate includes Offer Letter, Confirmation Letter, Pay Slip (wherever applicable) etc.
ix) No Objection Certificate (NOC) required if employed in Govt/PSU/Semi-Govt/Autonomous bodies.
x) 4 copies of latest passport size photograph. xi Copy of Aadhar Card