IOCL Recruitment 2018 or Indian Oil Corporation Limited(Marketing Divison) announced a notification for the posts of Apprentices at its operating locations in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim, Tripura & West Bengal. The total of 441 posts is declared under various Departments. The details of the posts are given in Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/ER/APPR./2018/2. The last date to apply for the posts is 01 November 2018.
आईओसीएल भर्ती 2018 या इंडियन ऑयल कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड (मार्केटिंग डिवीजन) ने अंडमान और निकोबार द्वीप समूह, अरुणाचल प्रदेश, असम, बिहार, झारखंड, मणिपुर, मिजोरम, नागालैंड, ओडिशा, सिक्किम, त्रिपुरा में अपने परिचालन स्थानों पर अपरेंटिस के पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। & पश्चिम बंगाल। विभिन्न विभागों के तहत कुल 441 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण विज्ञापन संख्या आईओसीएल / एमकेटीजी / ईआर / एपीपीआर / 2018/2 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 01 नवंबर 2018 है।
IOCL Recruitment 2018 under various states are categorized as:-
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||5||0||0||1||0||6|
The educational details required for the posts are declared as:-
|S.no||Name of the Departments||Educational Requirements|
|1||Technician Apprentice-(Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, -Electrical & Electronics, Electronics)||The Candidates must hold a 3(Three)Years full-time regular diploma in Concerned Engineering Departments from recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.|
|2||Trade Apprentice-(Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist)||The Candidates must hold a Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(in Concerned Departments) full time, the regular course from recognized University/Institute|
|3||Trade Apprentice -Accountant||The Candidates must hold a Graduate in any discipline(full-time course) from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.|
Note:- Some Important Instructions must note down:-
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as full time, regular, recognized diploma course in Engineering/ full-time regular course in relevant Trades/disciplines from Indian Universities/Institutes/Boards only).
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE/BTech, MBA, CA/ICWA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification shall NOT be considered.
The Selection process would consist of two stages i.e written test & personal interview.
The written test will be of Ninety Minutes duration & the questions will be in bilingual ie., English and Hindi also there is No Negative Marking. It would comprise of objective type Multiple choice questions on the relevant discipline, generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude, reasoning abilities, and basic English language skills.
The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters:- Trade Apprentice Accountant: Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Abilities, Basic English Language Skills Technical Acumen in the relevant discipline, Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Abilities, Basic English Language Skills.
The written test and interview would carry a weightage of 85 % and 15 % respectively and Final selection will be based on an aggregate of Written Test and Personal Interview marks. Candidates, in the order of merit, will be offered the apprenticeship.
How to apply
Documents that are required Before Applying Online for the posts:- Documents List are:-
- The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year. Candidates are advised to mention their correct email id/mobile number
- The candidate should have the scanned self-attested copies of the following documents ready in PDF/JPG format (not exceeding 100 kb each) ready before applying online:-
- Xth standard/SSLC/Matriculation certificate issued by concerned education Board as proof of Date of Birth
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Signature in black ink
- Recent color passport size photograph.
- Candidate should have a PAN card.
- Candidate should have an AADHAR Card.
Steps of How to Apply for the posts are:-
- Interested Candidates may follow the Official Website of IOCL. For Applying Online Click Here:http://www.ioclrecruit.com. And then go to Carrer Section and then Apprenticeships> Engagement of Apprentices(Technical & Non-Technical) in Eastern Region (Marketing Division)).
- You Have to Directed to the Application form.
- Then Candidates have to fill their Educational and Personal Details are required for the posts and then After filling up the online application,the scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth( Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification certificate, caste certificate(if applicable) and signature to be uploaded.
- Successfully Submit all their Details and then Candidate have to Verify them and Click on Save and Next Button
- Take a print out of the Application form for Future use.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification