IOCL Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. announced notification for the post of Jr. Office Assistant and Engineering Assistant (T&I). Total 10 posts are declared by the Corporation Ltd. The details of the posts are given in PL/HR/ESTB/2018/2. The Last date to apply for the posts is August 27, 2018.
आईओसीएल इंडियन ऑयल कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड ने जूनियर ऑफिस सहायक और इंजीनियरिंग सहायक (टी एंड आई) के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। निगम लिमिटेड द्वारा कुल 10 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पदों का विवरण पीएल / एचआर / ईएसटीबी / 2018/2 में दिया गया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 27 अगस्त, 2018 है।
About IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) commonly known as IndianOil is an Indian state-owned oil and gas company with registered office at Mumbai and primarily headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial enterprise in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore (USD 2,848 million) for the financial year 2016–17 It is ranked 1st in Fortune India 500 list for the year 2016 and 168th in Fortune's ‘Global 500’ list of world's largest companies in the year 2017.
Post details are:-
|S.no||Name of the posts||Post Code||No of Vacancy||Location of posts|
|1||Jr. Office Assistant||ERBH06||01||Eastern Region Pipelines, Barauni (Bihar)|
|2||Jr. Office Assistant||ERWB06||02||Eastern Region Pipelines Mourigram & Haldia (West Bengal)|
|3||Jr. Office Assistant||WRGJ06||02||Western Region Pipelines Gauridad & Mundra (Gujrat)|
|4||Engg. Assistant(T&I)||WRRJ03||01||Western Region Pipelines Chaksu (Rajasthan)|
|5||Jr. Office Assistant||SRTN06||02||Southern Region Pipelines Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|6||Jr. Office Assistant||NRHR06||01||Northern Regions Pipelines, Panipat (Haryana)|
|7||Jr. Office Assistant||SEOD06||01||South-Eastern Regions Pipelines, Paradip (Odisha)|
|Date of opening of online application and publishing of detailed website notification on IOCL Website||07.08.2018|
|Last date of submission of online application||27.08.2018 - 18:00 Hrs|
|Tentative date of downloading online admit card||From 06.09.2018 till 08:00 hrs of 23.09.2018|
|Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines||23.09.2018|
|Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines||24.09.2018 to 25.09.2018|
The Educational qualifications of the posts are described as:-
- For the posts of Jr. Office Assistant:- The Candidates must possess a Full-Time Bachelors’ Degree from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- For the posts of Engineering Assistant (T&I):- The Candidates must possess a Three years full-time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration) in any of the following disciplines:- Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, and Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering.
The selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. A candidate has to choose the correct option. 3) There shall be 100 objective type questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
For the post of Jr. Office Assistant syllabus is:- 100 objective type questions shall comprise of General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
For the post of Engineering Assistant (T&I) syllabus is:- 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be from the concerned engineering discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
How to apply
Follow the following steps:-
1. The interested Candidates needs to check the Official Website:- https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/job.aspx.
2. There is a link to Online Apply. Before filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 500 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph as it has to be uploaded at the time of filling of an online form.
3. Candidates have to enter their Personal Details like name, age, Address etc. And then enter their educational details. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID/mobile number which should be kept active during the recruitment process.
4. The candidate should ensure that they fill all the details on the application form including uploading of the photograph, other details etc. Before final Submission of the form, Candidates need to check all the details carefully. And take a print out of the complete application form.
Click here to Check Official notification of the posts:- Official Notification
Any Queries regarding any problem should mail to the following address given below:-
|For Northern Region Pipelinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|For Eastern Region Pipelinesemail@example.com|
|For Western Region Pipelinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|For Southern Region Pipelinesemail@example.com|
|For South Eastern Region Pipelinesfirstname.lastname@example.org|