IIT Kharagpur Announced notification for the post of Program Manager - Project Management. Total Vacancy is 01 and the last date to apply is 20-08-2018. (आईआईटी खड़गपुर ने कार्यक्रम प्रबंधक - परियोजना प्रबंधन के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। कुल रिक्ति 01 है और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 20-08-2018 है।)
About IIT Kharagpur - The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur or IIT KGP) is a public engineering institution established by the government of India in 1951. It was the first of the IITs to be established and is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
Project Details (परियोजना विवरण)-
|Name of the Post (पोस्ट का नाम)||Pay Scale (depending upon qualification & experience) (
|Sponsor (प्रायोजक)||Project Title (परियोजना का शीर्षक)||Coordinator (समन्वयक)||No of Vacancies (रिक्तियों की संख्या)|
|Program Manager - Project Management||Upto Rs. 300000/-||Capillary Technologies(#25-01, OCBC Center, 65, Chulia Street, Singapore - 049513phone +65-3157-6448)||Centre of Excellence in Artificial Intelligence(EAI)||Sudeshna Sarkar||01|
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||Experience||Department|
|Program Manager - Project Management||
1. B. Tech. in any Engineering discipline from a top institution
2. MBA from a top B-school
3, • A minimum proven experience of 4 years as a program manager or other managerial positions
4. • Thorough understanding of project/ program management techniques and methods • Outstanding leadership and communication skills
|Experience of working in the education industry is desirable but not necessary Send an email to email@example.com with advance application copy and resume||Centre For Educational Technology|
Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview depending on the number of application received before the cutoff date.
How to apply
Application Fees -Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.
1) Candidates need to visit the given link - http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/temporary-jobs
2) Candidates need to apply for the post. Candidate needs to register themselves.
3) After successful registration, Candidates can log in and apply by entering the necessary details.