IIT Delhi has Announced notification for the post of Sr. Project Scientist, Project Associate. Total Vacancies are 02 and Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 19/09/2018. (आईआईटी दिल्ली ने सीनियर प्रोजेक्ट वैज्ञानिक, प्रोजेक्ट एसोसिएट के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 02 हैं और वाक-इन-साक्षात्कार 1 9/09/2018 को आयोजित किया जाएगा।)
About IIT Delhi - The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public engineering institution located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. (भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान दिल्ली एक सार्वजनिक इंजीनियरिंग संस्थान है जो भारत के हौज खास, भारत में स्थित है।)
Post Details -
|Name of the Project||Salary Details||Total Number of Vacancies||Title of the Project||Sponsor||Project Coordinator|
|Project Scientist||Rs.40,000 – 44,000-48,000- 52,000-56,000-60,000-64,000/- p.m. plus 20% HRA||01||Public Engagement on Health Through Assistive Technologies for Women (Sub Project under RP03458) (MI01779)||Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation||Prof. M. Balakrishnan|
|Project Associate||Rs.27,500- 30,250-33,000-35,750- 38,500-41,250-44,000/- p.m. plus HRA @20%||01||Public Engagement on Health Through Assistive Technologies for Women (Sub Project under RP03458) (MI01779)||Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation||Prof. M. Balakrishnan|
Duration of the Project is Upto: 20/06/2019. The appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Click here for The Job notification of Sr. Project Assistant, Jr. Project Assistant, Project Assistant 25 July 2018- Official Notification
Click here for The Job notification of Sr. Project Scientist, Project Associate, JRF 18 July 2018 - Official Notification
Click here for The Job notification of Project Assistant (Tech.), Jr. Research Fellow 16 July 2018 - Official Notification
Click here for The Job notification of Project Scientist, Project Associate, JRF 17 July 2018- Official Notification
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||Department|
PhD with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in appropriate discipline Or 1st class M.Tech or equivalent with 4 years of experience Or 1st class B.Tech in Computer Science/MCA with 6+ years of experience.
Significant research experience in designing and conducting mixed method studies user studies, project management/delivery experience.
Experience in leading teams and collaborative projects with academia and organizations working for persons with disabilities. In-depth understanding of assistive technology solutions for mobility and education of persons with blindness.
Desirable: Prior entrepreneurial experience in technology-driven industry or social enterprises. Formal exposure to project management frameworks and quality systems. Passion to create social impact in India driven by technology/ product development.
|Computer Science & Engineering/ School of IT|
Essential Qualifications: B. Tech/M.Sc./M.C.A. 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline. High proficiency in data analysis using Excel/ Stata. Experience in quantitative and qualitative study design and implementation.
Desirable Qualifications: Exposure to Assistive Technology Solutions for persons with blindness.
Experience in conducting field studies with persons with disabilities.
|Computer Science & Engineering/ School of IT|
Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview depending on the number of application received before the cutoff date.
How to apply
1) The candidates who fulfil the qualifications/experience should appear for the interview.
2) Kindly bring the formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec ) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post. The advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left side of the application.
3) IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted ) along with the interview details.
4) Only short-listed candidates will be informed In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Ms Sunita at her e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) The last date for submitting the completed applications by post is 19/07/2018 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
|Post Name||Walk-In Test/ Date of Interview||Time of Interview||Venue of Interview|
|Sr. Project Scientist||19/07/2018||9:30 A.M||Room No-113, SIT Committee Room, SIT Building, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016|
|Project Associate||19/07/2018||11:30 A.M||Room No-113, SIT Committee Room, SIT Building, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016|
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification