IIT Delhi has Announced notification for the post of Project Scientist. Total Vacancies are 02 and Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 21/06/2018. (आईआईटी दिल्ली ने परियोजना वैज्ञानिक के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 02 हैं और वॉक-इन-साक्षात्कार 21/06/2018 को आयोजित किया जाएगा।)
About IIT Delhi - The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public engineering institution located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. (भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान दिल्ली एक सार्वजनिक इंजीनियरिंग संस्थान है जो भारत के हौज खास, भारत में स्थित है।)
Post Details -
|Name of the Project||Salary Details||Total Number of Vacancies||Title of the Project||Sponsor||Project Coordinator|
|Project Scientist||Rs.32,000-35,200-38,400- 41,600- 44,800-48,000-51,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%||02||Development of Semi-Conductor and Optical based Sensors for CO2, NO2, and PM2.5 (UAY Sub Project # 6 under RP03269) (MI01653G)||Ministry of Human Resource & Development (MHRD)||Prof. Bodh Raj Mehta|
Duration of the Project is Upto: 24/03/2019. The appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Click here for The Job notification of Project Assistant, JRF, Project Scientist - Official Notification
Click here for The Job notification of Research Associate, Jr. Project Attendant - Official Notification
Click here for The Job notification of JRF Jr. Research Fellow in Chemistry Department - Official Notification
Click here for The Job notification of RF Jr. Research Fellow in Textile Department - Official Notification
Click here for The Job notification of Research Associate, JRF, Project Associate - Official Notification
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||Department|
1st class M.Tech. in Solid State Materials or related field with a good electronics background and knowledge of data acquisition OR 1st class B.Tech. / M.Sc. (electronics) with 2 years experience in instrumentation and data acquisition.
|Department of Physics|
|Project Scientist||1st class M.Sc. in Physics with 2-year experience in related field / PhD in Physics with 2 manuscripts in the area of Gas Sensors / Semiconductor Devices.||Department of Physics|
Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview depending on the number of application received before the cutoff date.
How to apply
1) The candidates who fulfil the qualifications/experience should appear for the interview.
2) Kindly bring the formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec ) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post to Prof. Bodh Raj Mehta, Department of Physics, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016. The advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left side of the application.
3) IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted ) along with the interview details.
4) Only short-listed candidates will be informed In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Bodh Raj Mehta at his e-mail id: email@example.com.
5) The last date for submitting the completed applications by post is 21/06/2018 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview - Committee Room, Department of Physics, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Time of Interview - 11.00 a.m
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification