IIT Delhi has Announced notification for the post of Project Assistant, Jr Project Assistant. Total Vacancy is 03 and Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 31/05/2018. (आईआईटी दिल्ली ने परियोजना सहायक, जूनियर प्रोजेक्ट सहायक के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्ति 03 है और वॉक-इन-साक्षात्कार 31/05/2018 को आयोजित किया जाएगा।)
About IIT Delhi - The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public engineering institution located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. (भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान दिल्ली एक सार्वजनिक इंजीनियरिंग संस्थान है जो भारत के हौज खास, भारत में स्थित है।)
Post Details -
|Name of the Project||Salary Details||Total Number of Vacancies||Title of the Project||Sponsor||Project Coordinator|
|Project Assistant||Rs.23,500-25,850-28,000-30,550-32,900- 35,250-37,600/- per month plus HRA @ 20%||01||LHC Facility Management (MI01629)||Industrial Research & Development Unit||Prof. Gaddam Vijaya Prakash|
|Jr Project Assistant||Rs.14,000-15,400-16,800-18,200-19,600- 21,000-22,400/- per month plus 20% HRA||02||LHC Facility Management (MI01629)||Industrial Research & Development Unit||Prof. Gaddam Vijaya Prakash|
Duration of the Project is Upto:01/10/2020. The appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||Department|
Graduate Degree with more than 8 years relevant experience from reputed organizations. Necessary: Must have experience in operation of AV/CCTV and other high-end equipment. Desirable: Diploma/training in areas relevant to responsibilities of maintaining building facilities (Civil works, electrical/electronics/networking (AV, RFID, CCTV operations, networking etc.) with multiple skills.
|Department of Physics|
|Jr. Project Assistant||Graduate Degree / Diploma (3 years duration) / ITI (2 years duration) with more than 4 years of exclusive experience of maintenance of equipment / AV facilities for large facilities. Desirable: The candidate should have work experience in dealing with classroom, Audio & Video facilities and familiar with repair/installation/troubleshooting of AV instruments such as projectors, audio systems etc.||Department of Physics|
Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview depending on the number of application received before the cutoff date.
How to apply
1) The candidates who fulfil the qualifications/experience should appear for the interview.
2) Kindly bring the formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post to Prof. Gaddam Vijay Prakash, Department of Physics, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016. The advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left side of the application.
3) IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) along with the interview details.
4) Only short-listed candidates will be informed In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. G.V. Prakash at his e-mail id: email@example.com
5) The last date for submitting the completed applications by post is 31/05/2018 by 5.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
For Detailed Notification, Click here - Official Notification