IDSA-Institute for Defence Studies and Analysis announced a notification for the post of Webmaster and Accounts Assistant. The reference no. for the post is IDSA/0227/2018. The no. of posts announced are 02 i.e. 01 each. The recruitment will be based on a Contract basis. The last date to apply for the post is June 21, 2018.
आईडीएसए-इंस्टीट्यूट फॉर डिफेंस स्टडीज एंड एनालिसिस ने वेबमास्टर और अकाउंट सहायक के पद के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। संदर्भ संख्या पद के लिए आईडीएसए / 0227/2018 है। नहीं। घोषित पदों में से 02 यानी 01 प्रत्येक हैं। पद के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 21 जून, 2018 है।भर्ती अनुबंध के आधार पर आधारित होगी।
Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA), New Delhi, is an Indian think tank for advanced research in international relations, especially strategic and security issues, and providing training to civilian and military officers of the Indian government. It is funded by the Indian Ministry of Defense but operates as a non-partisan and autonomous body. It aims to promote national and international security by carrying out research on defense and security-related issues and disseminating the knowledge among the policy-makers and the wider public.
|POST||ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION||DESIRABLE SKILLS||SALARY||AGE|
|Webmaster||B. Tech (CS)/M.Sc.(CS/IT)/MCA from a recognized university with 3 years’ experience of Large Size Website development in the Drupal framework.||
The applicant possessing good knowledge of complete life cycle of Website development – conceptualization, designing, development, coding, maintenance and promotion and in-depth knowledge of social media and various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Google plus, Sound Cloud is desired.
|Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay 5400 (Basic Pay including Grade Pay: Rs. 21000/- + HRA + TPT + Medical Allowance + News Paper Allowance)||Not more than 40 years|
Minimum of a Graduation degree in B.Com from a recognized university or equivalent.Computer Knowledge of MS- Office, Tally. ERP9, GST etc. is a must
The candidate having excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to attend to detail will be preferd.
Rs. 9300 - Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay - Rs. 4200 + Gross salary amounts to approximately Rs. 40,842/- per month
|Not more than 50 years|
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The Recruitment will be based on the interview.
How to apply
The interested and eligible candidate can apply by-
- ONLINE METHOD- The candidates can send their applications and documents via e-mail subtitled as “Application for the Position of Webmaster” to the HRD Cell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- OFFLINE METHOD- The candidate can send the hard copy of the applications in an envelope titled as “Application for the Position of Assistant (Accounts)” to-
Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA), 1, Development Enclave, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Delhi Cantt., New Delhi-110010
1)For the post of the webmaster-
- Application form.
- Two letters of references including one by the Head of the Institute currently working with. Candidates presently serving with the Government or Private Sector and shortlisted for the interview must provide a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from the present employer before/at the time of interview.
- Copy of education certificates/degree/experience.
2) For the post of Accounts Assistant-
- Application form along with,
- Experience certificate from the last job.
The applications are to be sent on or before 21 July 2018. The incomplete applications and applications received after the last date will be rejected the administration will not be responsible for this cause.
Click here to see official notification
1)For the post of Webmaster-Official notification
2)For the post of Accounts Assistant-Official notification