ICSIL- Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited invites applications for 670 IT assistants and formation of a panel for further vacancies arising in various Government Schools in Delhi on purely contractual basis as follows.Interested candidates can find the detailed information below and can apply for the posts.
आईसीएसआईएल-इंटेलिजेंट कम्युनिकेशन सिस्टम्स इंडिया लिमिटेड ने 670 आईटी सहायक के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किया है और दिल्ली में विभिन्न सरकारी स्कूलों में निम्नलिखित रिक्तियों के लिए एक पैनल बनाने का निमंत्रण किया है, जो कि पूरी तरह से अनुबंध आधार पर है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार नीचे विस्तृत जानकारी पा सकते हैं और पदों के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
About : ICSIL (Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited) is a joint venture of Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL), a Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology and Delhi State Industrial and infrastructure Development Corporation (DSIIDC).
Master of Computer applications (M.C.A.) Or M.Sc. (Computer Science) Or B.E. (Computer) Or B.Sc. with Computer Science/IT Or Bachelor in Computer Application (B.C.A.) Or Graduates in any discipline with at least one year Diploma in Computers.
Candidate must possess an experience of at least six months in the field of computer application Candidate should be well conversant in spoken as well as written Hindi & English languages.
The shortlisted candidates shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual basis in any Government school under Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT, Delhi as per the requirement.
Candidates eligible after the typing test shall be called for interaction/ skill test. ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
How to apply
1. Applicants are required to apply ONLINE from 17.04.2018 to 07.05.2018 through the website www.icsil.in (under Careers Section). No other mode of application will be accepted in any case.
2. Candidates are required to bring the original documents and its self attested copies when they are called for the verification / screening of document / Typing Test/interaction. All communications shall be made through E-mail / SMS mentioned by the candidate while applying online. No Hardcopies of the documents are required to be sent by post.
3. Total Registration fees of Rs.1000/ (Non-refundable) shall be taken. Fees of Rs. 200/- (Nonrefundable) shall be taken at the time of typing test and balance Rs. 800/- (Non-refundable) will be taken at the time of appointment.)
4. The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria’s carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
5.The deployment of the candidates to department is subject to his/her suitability in the formal interaction. The shortlisted candidates will be kept in the panel of ICSIL for deployment in the schools as and when required.
6. No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/ typing test.
7. The place of deployment will be Delhi only. Candidates must be willing to travel to any place in Delhi as part of their job. They may work on morning/evening shift as per school requirement.
8. The qualification of the candidates must be from recognized University/ Institution.
9. In case of any query the candidate may call the Front Desk Officer Sh. O.P Yadav Telephone no 011-26830347/ 011- 26830338.
10. ICSIL reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for typing test/interaction to a reasonable limit on the basis of number of vacancy.
11. Candidates with last semester result awaited or incomplete degrees are not eligible to apply and their application will be rejected.
12. Candidates must bring original and self attested copies (two sets) of all the document given below for the verification purpose. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear for typing test. i. Application form duly filled in and signed alongwith Application ID generated after submitting online application. ii. Class X Certificate iii. Class 10+2 Certificate iv. Graduate Degree as mentioned above. v. Experience Letter vi. Computer Diploma ( Wherever required ) vii. Pan Card viii. Aadhar card ix. Five Passport size photographs
13. The name and DOB of the candidate in Aadhar Card and Pan Card should be same and there should not be mismatching.
14. Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
15. ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reason thereof. 18. ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time. 19. Last Date of Online registration is 07.05.2018