ICMR-Indian Council of Medical Research announced a notification on July 25, 2018, for the post of Scientist-D(Medical) and Scientific-C(Non-Medical) in the Headquarters of New Delhi. Total 02 posts are declared by the Council. The posts are declared on a contractual basis in the Indian Journal of Medical Research (IJMR) Unit. To attend a walk-in-interview the date is August 20, 2018.
आईसीएमआर-इंडियन काउंसिल ऑफ मेडिकल रिसर्च ने 25 जुलाई, 2018 को नई दिल्ली के मुख्यालय में वैज्ञानिक-डी (मेडिकल) और वैज्ञानिक-सी (गैर-चिकित्सा) के पद के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। परिषद द्वारा कुल 02 पद घोषित किए जाते हैं। इंडियन जर्नल ऑफ मेडिकल रिसर्च (आईजेएमआर) यूनिट में कॉन्ट्रैक्टुअल आधार पर पदों की घोषणा की गई है। वॉच-इन-साक्षात्कार में भाग लेने के लिए दिनांक 20 अगस्त, 2018 है।
About ICMR-It is the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, and promotion of biomedical research is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. The ICMR is funded by the Government of India through the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The details of the posts are:-
|Name of the posts||No of posts||Salary|
|Scientist-D(Medical)||01||Rs. 67,000 per month|
|Scientist-C(Non-Medical)||01||Rs. 51,000 per month|
The educational details for both the posts are:-
- For the post of Scientific-D(Medical):- The interested Candidates must possess a Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) after MBBS with five-year experiences. Or Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with six years experience. And it is desirable to have a knowledge of Computer Applications.
- For the post of Scientific-C(Non-Medical):- The interested Candidates must possess a 1 st Class Master Degree in Life Sciences/Biological Sciences from a recognized university with up to four years research/teaching experience in the relevant field. Or 2nd Class M.Sc. + Ph.D. degree Life Sciences/Biological Sciences from a recognized university. And it is desirable to have a Knowledge of computer applications or business intelligence tools/data management/data synthesis.
Selection of the Candidate is depended upon the Interview. If the Candidates is more than the expected ratio than the Written test will be conducted there. And the name of the selected candidate will be uploaded soon on the Official Website.
How to apply
Interested Candidates should attend the Walk-in interview at the given Venue along with the documents listed below:-
1. Five copies of duly filled in application form and their Bio-data.
2. All Certificates/Testimonials pertaining to the qualifications, experience etc. in original for verification and one set of self-attested certificates/documents.
3. Qualification and experience should be from a recognized university/ organization/institution.
4. Aadhar Card, Community Certificate, and Passport Size photographs.
5. All original and xerox copies of the documents should have there at the Interview.
Venue:- ICMR Hqrs., Ansari Nagar, New Delhi.
Official Notification Link of Scientist-D:- Official Notification
Official Notification Link of Scientist-C:- Official Notification