ICMR-Indian Council of Medical Research announced a notification on May 28, 2018, for the posts of Assistant, Personal Assistant and Upper Division Clerk in the Headquarters of New Delhi. Total 71 posts are declared by the Institute. The posts are declared on a permanent basis. The online applications submission will start on June 04, 2018 and ends on July 09, 2018.
आईसीएमआर-इंडियन काउंसिल ऑफ मेडिकल रिसर्च ने 28 मई, 2018 को नई दिल्ली के मुख्यालय में सहायक, व्यक्तिगत सहायक और ऊपरी डिवीजन क्लर्क की पदों के लिए एक अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। संस्थान द्वारा कुल 71 पद घोषित किए गए हैं। पद स्थायी आधार पर घोषित किए जाते हैं। ऑनलाइन आवेदन सबमिशन 04 जून, 2018 को शुरू होगा और 09 जुलाई, 2018 को समाप्त होगा।
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, and promotion of biomedical research is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. The ICMR is funded by the Government of India through the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The posts Declared by ICMR are categorized as:-
|Name of the posts||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
|Upper Division Clerk||34||17||09||04|
Some Important dates are declared as:-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04 June 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09 July 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||10 July 2018|
|Tentative Schedule for Written Examination||August 2018 onwards|
List of all the posts with their educational details, postcode, Salary, and Age limit is described below:-
|Postcode||Name of the posts||Educational Details||Age Limit||Salary|
|PC-01||Assistant||A Candidate has a Minimum of 3 years Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with Working knowledge of Computer(MS Office/PowerPoint)||Max 35 years||Rs.35400-Rs.112400|
|PC-02||Personal Assistant||A Candidate has a Minimum 3 years Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university/Institute with computer literacy with a 120 w.p.m speed in shorthand (English or Hindi)||Max 40 years||Rs.35400-Rs.112400|
|PC-03||Upper Division Clerk||A Candidate has a Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with a Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on the computer.||Between 18 and 27 years||Rs.25500- Rs.81100|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in an Online Computer-based Test, Skill test and Document Verification process.
For the posts of Assistant and Personal Assistant, the qualifying marks for written examination 50% for URIOBC category candidate and 40% for SC/ST candidates. Qualified candidates in the online test on merit basis will be called for Computer knowledge test and Type Test 2 for the post of Assistant and UDC respectively and for the post of Personal Assistant, they will be called for shorthand test.
Online Computer Based Test:- The online test will be in Hindi and English. Duration of test will be 2 hours. The total number of questions will be 200. One mark shall be awarded for each correct answer and the negative mark of 0.25 for each wrong answer. The question shall be asked on General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, & General Knowledge Awareness.
Skill Test:- Typing Test/ Shorthand Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the post, will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium in the Application.35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 key depressions per hour/90aa key depressions per hour respectively.
Document Verification:- Candidates have to present the original Copy of the documents like- Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent Certificate of Age proof, Final Mark sheet! Degree as a proof of meeting educational qualification, and Caste Certificate in the prescribed format of Government of India.
Candidates shortlisted in all the three phases will be selected and the list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the Official Website soon.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.300- for General and OBC male candidates and for any other Candidate Fee is not allowed. A fee can be paid through the Debit Card/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
1. Interested Candidates can apply Online from the Official Website:-https://icmr.nic.in. At home page go to the Employment Tab and then to Permanent posts option there is a link for "Asstt.lPAlUDC in ICMR Headquarters" posts. Click on Apply Link.
2. Link to Direct Apply Online:-https://icmr.nic.in/icmrnews/ppost.htm.
3. Before registration process starts candidate must ensure that He/She has a Valid e-maiIID, which should remain valid for at least one year.
4. And also should have latest passport size photograph Upg or jpeg file only up to 50 kb) as well as a photograph of signatures in digital format Upg or jpeg file only up to 20 kb) for uploading with the application form.
5. Start to Filling up of Application form:- Enter your Personal details like Name, Age etc.
6. Enter your Educational Details like Marks from the matric to onwards.
7. Upload your documents i.e Photograph, Signature, Degree, and identity proof.
8. Make your Payment by Online payment mode.
9. Select on Final Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their receipt and Registration Slip.
Click here to Check Official Notification Link:- Official Notification Link