IBPS Recruitment 2018 - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection announced a notification for the posts of Clerks-VIII. The total of 7275 posts is declared by IBPS. The Online registration starts on September 18, 2018, and ends on October 10, 2018.
आईबीपीएस भर्ती 2018 - बैंकिंग कार्मिक चयन संस्थान ने क्लर्क-आठवीं पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। आईबीपीएस द्वारा कुल 7275 पदों की घोषणा की गई है। ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 18 सितंबर, 2018 को शुरू होता है, और 10 अक्टूबर, 2018 को समाप्त होता है।
The posts declared by IBPS Recruitment 2018 are declared as:-
|Name of the state||No of posts|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli||03|
|Daman & Diu||01|
|Jammu and Kashmir||61|
Participating Banks are:-
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018|
|Download of call letters of Pre exam training||November 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||26.11.2018 to 01.12.2018|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||November 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 & 16.12.2018|
|A result of an Online exam – Preliminary||December 2018/ January 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2019|
|Online Examination – Main||20.01.2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
The Candidate must possess a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. It is mandatory for the Candidates to have an Operating and working knowledge in computer systems
The Selection Process of the posts for the eligible Candidates is depended upon the three-step procedure. First Step is the Preliminary Exam that is Qualifying in nature. And the Second one is the Main Examination, the selected students from the level 1 will only take part in the Second Exam. The third and final Round is the Interview Round. After fro the all the three steps the candidate is selected for the post and call for the Joining.
Preliminary Exam Syllabus:-
The paper consists of 100 questions of maximum 100 marks all the questions are objective type. The duration of the exam will be given 60 minutes. A candidate has to give the choice to give exam in either Hindi or English.
The details of the Exam are:-
|Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|Numerical Ability||Hindi/English||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||Hindi/English||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language||English||30||30||20 minutes|
Main Examination Syllabus:-
The paper consists of 190 questions of maximum 200 marks and all the questions are objective types. The duration of the exam will be given for 160 minutes. A candidate has to give the choice to give exam in either Hindi or English.
The details of the Exam are:-
|Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time-Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
There is a negative marking in all the examinations a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview/joining are:-
(a) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
(b) Valid system generated the printout of the online application form registered for CRP RRBs-VII.
(c) Proof of Date of Birth.
(d) Photo Identity Proof
(e) Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
(f) Experience Certificates.
(g) Caste Certificate.
(h) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Note:- The Candidate have to present on exam day with the Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination with Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and Photocopy of photo-identity proof
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for all others.
Interested Candidates must follow the following steps and they are:-
1. Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Official Website of the IBPS:- http://ibps.in/. On Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the appropriate option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-VIII)” to open up the On-Line Application Form the link will be open on September 18, 2018, to October 10, 2018.
2. Then Click on the "New Registration tab". There is to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. The system will generate a provisional registration number and password. The Registration number and password is also sent to the Candidates by SMS on their Mobiles.
3. The can open their Application form by using the Registration Number and Password. And also enter their Details like Personal(i.e name, age, address etc) or educational(i.e marks in class 10th and others) in the prescribed format.
4. Next step is to Upload your Scanned Documents list:- (a) Candidates recent Photograph in the passport size of (4.5cm × 3.5cm). (b) Candidates signature, Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. (c) left thumb impression of the Candidate that should be verified at the time of examination also. (d) a handwritten declaration by Candidate. The declaration contains the text " “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.” A declaration should be scanned and must be handwritten by the Candidate in English language only.
5. There is an option of Examination Centers. The Exam Center will be Selected of your own Choice and convenience.
6. To Submit all please Click on Save and Next. Next Step is to Pay your Application form. The fee can be paid through the Online mode. Through Online Mode:- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. After Successful completion of the Application fee, an e-receipt will be generated.
7. Then, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification