Hindustan Machine Tools Limited has announced the notification for the posts of Specialist Trainee. Total vacancies are 25 and the last date to apply is 25-05-2018. (हिंदुस्तान मशीन टूल्स लिमिटेड ने विशेषज्ञ प्रशिक्षु की पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। कुल रिक्तियां 25 हैं और आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 25-05-2018 है।)
About HMT - Hindustan Machine Tools Limited is a state-owned manufacturing company under the Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises in India. It is headquartered in Bengaluru (Bangalore). (एचएमटी या हिंदुस्तान मशीन टूल्स लिमिटेड भारत में भारी उद्योग और सार्वजनिक उद्यम मंत्रालय के तहत एक सरकारी स्वामित्व वाली विनिर्माण कंपनी है। एचएमटी का मुख्यालय बेंगलुरू (बैंगलोर) में है।)
Post details -
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Max)||Salary Details||Vacancy Details|
|Specialist Trainee (Mechanical)||30 Yrs||Rs.8600-250-14600 (PS – III - Scale) - Rs. 37,929/-||17 Posts|
|Specialist Trainee (Electrical)||30 Yrs||Rs.8600-250-14600 (PS – III - Scale) - Rs. 37,929/-||8 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Specialist Trainee (Mechanical)||Candidates should have passed MTech in Mechanical Discipline from Recognized University/College.|
|Specialist Trainee (Electrical)||Candidates should have passed MTech in Electrical & Electronics /Electronics Discipline from Recognized University/College.|
Job description -
|Name of the Post||Job Description||Notification Link|
-Ability to learn new things and take up challenging tasks.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM and Others software designs.
- Knowledge of analysis using ANSYS software.
- Good Knowledge of machine designs.
- Good Understanding of manufacturing Process & GD&T.
- Strong Analytical Mind and attention to detail.
|Official Notification Cum Application Form|
Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening will be called for interview. Instructions regarding interview will be intimated to the short-listed candidates individually. The outstation candidates called for interview will be paid the eligible train fare to & fro 3 Tier AC/AC chair car by the shortest route OR actuals whichever is lower, on producing the proof of journey.
How to apply
Application Fees - For Gen/OBC - Rs.500/- and For SC/ST/PWD, There is no application fees. Application Fees is non-refundable.
Modes of Payment - Offline Mode - Demand Draft in favour of HMT Limited on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bangalore. Candidates are advised to write their name and address on reverse side of DD.
How to Apply - 1) Candidates need to download the application from the official website of HMT - http://www.hmtindia.com or can download from the above-given links.
2) Candidates need to fill the application form and sends it along with relevant documents in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc., (all the relevant original certificates should be produced at the time of interview) and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided so as to reach the following address on or before 25.05.2018.
The Joint General Manager (HR) HMT Limited, HMT Bhavan, No.59, Bellary Road, BANGALORE - 560 032.
3) The application should be sent in the sealed cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SPECIALIST TRAINEE“.