High Court of Kerala announced a notification for the posts of Assistant in the State of Kerala. The total of 38 posts is announced by the Court. The details of the posts are given in A2-6916/2016/REC1. There is a direct Recruitment process. The last date to apply for the posts is August 20, 2018.
केरल के उच्च न्यायालय ने केरल राज्य में सहायक पदों के लिए अधिसूचना की घोषणा की। अदालत ने कुल 38 पदों की घोषणा की है। पदों का विवरण ए 2-6916 / 2016 / आरईसी 1 में दिया गया है। प्रत्यक्ष भर्ती प्रक्रिया है। पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की आखिरी तारीख 20 अगस्त, 2018 है।
About High Court of Kerala:- The High Court of Kerala is the highest court in the Indian State of Kerala and in the Union TerrLakshadweepkshadeep. It is located in Kochi. At present, the sanctioned Judge strength of the High Court of Kerala is 27 Permanent Judges including the Chief Justice and 20 Additional Judges. The foundation stone for the new multi-storied building now housing the High Court of Kerala was laid on 14 March 1994 by the then Chief Justice of India, Justice M.N. Venkatachaliah.
The Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks (no stipulation of marks in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes) OR Master's Degree OR Law Degree awarded or recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala and it is desirable to have a knowledge of Computer Operations.
The selection process of the Candidates is depended upon the Three phases:-
Phase 1:- Objective Test : The Objective Test with 75 minutes duration to be answered in OMR Answer Sheet consists of 3 Sections with marks shown against each (Total 100 marks) as follows : (a) General English – 30 marks, (b) General Knowledge – 50 marks and (c) Basic Mathematics – 20 marks. Each question will carry 1 mark. For every incorrect answer, 1/3 mark will be deducted.
Phase 2:- Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test with 30 minutes duration (40 Marks) to be written on separate answer sheets consists of precis, letter writing an essay.
Phase 3:- Interview: The interview is for 10 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview.
After selected from all the three phases the Candidates are called for Joining.
How to apply
Application fee:- Rs.400 for General Category Candidates. Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Unemployed Differently abled candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. The fee can be paid through the Credit Card/Debit Card etc.
Interested Candidates follow the following steps:-
1. Candidates should need to visit the Official Website:- http://highcourtofkerala.nic.in/. At there Click on the Recruitments Tab and then Click on apply online for Assistant posts.
2. A candidate has to Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields and Click on the Save Button.
3. After that by checking their Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application.
4. After filling up all the required fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking 'Confirm Application' Button.
5. Pay your Application fee by online mode.
6. The Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
7. The Candidate should note down his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference.
Click here to Check Official Notification of the posts:- Official Notification Link